What goes through your mind when you are sexually attracted to a female?

BrunetteBabe1005

BrunetteBabe1005

I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I am just curious. I know every guy is different, but my guy friend is clearly sexually attracted to me to the point where I think it's crude, haha! He grabs my ass constantly when he's drunk, and he's always adjusting his pants, and when he hugged me he even said to me "Feel my boner?" I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't, LMAO! He's always looking at me, and then just a couple of days ago he liked wagged his tongue at me, LMFAO! It was so piggish, haha! I was disgusted, and he is constantly staring at my boobs, like where he doesn't even care if I see him staring.

Just curious, cause I know every guy is different, but what goes through your mind specifically when you are sexually attracted to a woman? And since he shows signs that he is clearly interested in me, sexually, does this mean that is all? Like he's just sexually attracted to me nothing more? Please answer, cause I am so curious! Haha! Thank you! :)

Charlie Harper

THIS > "It was so piggish, haha! I was disgusted"

In my case I always wonder how do they kiss...and if they are "active" or passive... no weird piggy behavior.

• Like 1

Well I think that he has no manners first of all, that's no way to treat a lady.

He likes you more sexualy than anything else. Haha:>

• Like 1

He wants your body, that is all. If he saw a person behind your appearance, he would not treat you like a sex object. If you're game, go ahead. If not, put him in his place! He sounds like the kind of mindless ape that ruins it for real men.

• Like 1
TheyCallMeOx

Reading this reminded me of high school. **** this dude already. You're giving this dude blue balls.

• Like 1

I am not alone in this? Phew!

But the rest is just kind of lewd.

I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I am just curious. I know every guy is different, but my guy friend is clearly sexually attracted to me to the point where I think it's crude, haha! He grabs my ass constantly when he's drunk, and he's always adjusting his pants, and when he hugged me he even said to me "Feel my boner?" I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't, LMAO! He's always looking at me, and then just a couple of days ago he liked wagged his tongue at me, LMFAO! It was so piggish, haha! I was disgusted, and he is constantly staring at my boobs, like where he doesn't even care if I see him staring.

Just curious, cause I know every guy is different, but what goes through your mind specifically when you are sexually attracted to a woman? And since he shows signs that he is clearly interested in me, sexually, does this mean that is all? Like he's just sexually attracted to me nothing more? Please answer, cause I am so curious! Haha! Thank you! :)

• Like 1
  • Author
BrunetteBabe1005
Reading this reminded me of high school. **** this dude already. You're giving this dude blue balls.

No! He's a pig! Also what's sad about this is that he's 24 and I am 19. So....that's even more embarrassing, haha! We're not in Highschool.

TheyCallMeOx
No! He's a pig! Also what's sad about this is that he's 24 and I am 19. So....that's even more embarrassing, haha! We're not in Highschool.

He may be a pig, but you allow everything to happen. You're giving him mixed signals. It's not okay to smack a woman's ass unless she likes it. Most women are not going to say "oh, I don't mind if you smack my ass" for completely no reason. Back in high school, a woman let me smack her ass all the time. Several years later, we met up and had sex. She said she had a crush on me all throughout high school. She didn't allow me to smack her ass for no reason -- she did it because she secretly enjoyed it.

Either tell him to stop, or have sex with him. You either want him to, or you don't. Stop making it more complicated than it needs to be.