TO LAURYNN

TO LAURYNN

whether you use your internet provider's proxy or not [which you're not using now]...a person doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to know it's you. it's still the same internet provider. duh.

WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN AND CAN'T POST ON THIS BOARD? IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS,IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T RESPOND, SIMPLE AS THAT!

Laurynn, the post by "someone" was aimed at everyone here,including myself. But who cares? I would still listen and give advice to "someone" even if they thought I was some sort of loser. I've learned not to care what strangers think of me,because it's what the people close to you say sometimes that really hurts.

And Jennie, there's no need to yell. There's also no need to post under diffirent names because chances are none of us here will ever meet in person.(I think that's actually a good thing, given some of the posts around here.)

So what we think really doesn't matter, but it helps us a lot if we know we're at least talking to the same person. It gets a little confusing when making replies in similar looking posts.

Come on guys. I see enough trash talk on T.V., I really don't need to log on here into a flame war.

I know I'm not exactly innocent when it comes to angry posts. So the fact the someone like me would be bothered by all this says a lot.

Rogue:

You've made some excellent points here. It's no sweat off my back if the same person posts the same problem a million times. Call it trolling or whatever but if they do it honestly using the same name, hopefully some day they will get the answers they need.

If they use different names in their posts, they must have some underlying psychological malady that compels them to do so and we can only advance them pity and compassion and hope they get help with this problem.

Things have gotten a bit hostile here lately and that has saddened me.

And, yes, there is enough trash talk on TV to justify the absense of it everywhere else in the world.

Peace (if that's possible)!!!