Great Second Date...Suggestions for a Third

leafguy

Met a girl yesterday off POF, had a great first date of dinner, desert and a walk by the lake. Knew right from the get go there was chemistry, and ended up walking hand in hand and scoring the first kiss on the beach. I asked her for a second date to which she said she was free tomorrow with a smile...

Anyways, tonight we shared a drink before a show and cuddled in a movie. Both of us have initiated kissing and contact, so it was great on the front. Here comes my question. We are both busy the next few days, but she also told me her schedule and made a point to say she wasn't busy this weekend.

I have aimed for Saturday night and told her if she wants it, to which she smiled and said text me tomorrow. (She has played a bit hard to get, but not in any large amount...more of the playful way).

What do I plan for a 3rd date...should it be more intimate? Ie making dinner together? I have no intentions of anything too fast, as I feel so far there is a huge connection and spark. Just looking for ideas.