Put on hold

Butterflyminiey

Butterflyminiey

I been friends with a guy for a while now. He like me and I like him, but we ended up separating during high school since school was over. I did not get his number instead I give him mines and he promise to call never did. I ended up seeing him out of the blue one day and we started talking. The only problem was he lied to me about his phone being off and by the way he was very protective of his phone number. I ended up breaking off our friendship on good terms .

I started school and it's been four months until I seen him again I did not bother to talk to him. As I was coming back I was on my phone I did not look up and boom he bumps into me on purpose. I did not want to speck to him so I told him good day and took off walk next thing I knew he calling me to come back so I did. He apologize to me and we started talking again. I took my time to visit him on his birthday and where he worked even on holiday just to see how he was doing. He still never call I made it very clear to him that I wanted more in the relationship.

He ask if I was going to see him again. I ask him why? he said just because he does. I told him if I come and visit will he promise to call he told m eyes . I kept my promise came to visit while I can.I give two months he never called then one day out the blue third month he called, but I was not home. I tried calling the number back and turn out it was a calling card. I went the next day to visit I ask him if he called he said yes. I asked how many times he said once. I also ask why he called from a calling card he said he did not not why? So we had a meaningful something we kissed and spend time together he called me his boo and he would dance with me .

I ask him if he had a girlfriend he told me he used to. He told me she cheated on him to me seem protective of his feelings. If I ask him a question he would give little information I told him if we or going to be in a relationship he has to open up to me because then I feel like he does not want me around. I told him to try with me and I alway made sure I told him I love him pure genuine love on my behalf. I ask him if he love me he told me he did in Spanish never English. Every time I told him I love him he would just shake his head in a yes manner. I met his coworker they knew me as his boo he show his affection toward me In public he never hides it.

He is very protective of me and do not like me around guys. He alway stand by me and make sure I'm okay. Another problem is he would never keep his promise to me weather it is calling or just writing to me never does. I' m a great girl I never wanted anything from him as far as material things just love. I made it clear you can not love someone walking in a one road. I told if he shut me out and do not try then I'm leaving and I'm not coming back.

I decided to leave and work on myself. I was just wondering what was he doing and did I give up on the relationship to easy. He would put forth little effect but then he still want me around. He knows I'm not the type if girl to have sex with anyone.