Is he interested? flirting? just being friendly?

twelverains

I have a friend that I have known for a few months from a mutual friend, we're both in our early 20s. He works so he's pretty busy but we text from time to time. He's asked me for coffee and since I've gotten a new puppy recently we've also hung out a couple of times at the dog park.

- I jokingly said I'd watch a movie with him to which he replied "Yeah, that would be fun (:" (he was busy so we never got to it yet though)

- Once we found out we were at the same mall at the same time but we didn't see each other. He said he was sure he didn't see me because "he would notice if there were any cute girls there."

- Say my name was "twelverains." One day he actually wrote "stupid twelverains" on a sticky note and stuck it on my bag while I wasn't looking lol

But we don't see each other too often because he works ft and I'm still doing my studies. We text but sometimes I find myself initiating a lot of the conversations. He does reply though and we talk for a bit, and well he pretty much teases me all the time in text.

I'm thinking of asking him to hang out again but are guys just naturally flirtatious beings?

- He is quite a friendly and funny guy so I can't tell if that's just his character either...would guys do stuff like that to a girl they are not interested in?

- Or do you think he is interested?

Thanks for reading:bunny:

Just hold on and see if he ever asks you out or if he's just naturally gregarious with people, including women. I say this based on experience with gregarious women and men. One guy, all my younger female friends fell for and thought they had something going because he's super outgoing and puts on a show and is very talkative, but he wasn't focused on any of them.

Then my old roommate, a woman, was super flirty with just about everyone, and it didn't mean a thing. Just know that if he's that outgoing, he's plenty outgoing enough to ask you out if he decides to.