Seeing each other...

Wondering....

Wondering....

Question: How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend in a week?

My boyfriend seems to be okay with only seeing me once a week, for me that is not enough. all the other time he goes out with his buddies. his guy buddies. I am wondering if he is gay? not to make a joke here, I am dead serious. or could it be that he really doesn't like me?

or could it be that he just wants me "around" for when he has nothing better to do, and needs some physical contact?

please anyone help, I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!

I think once a week is not bad. I think what matters more is who is initiating that once-a-week contact. If it's you, uhoh, I would slow down & see what he does... If it's him, don't go whenever he calls u... say u'r busy... make him "work" to get a date w/ u... do u know i mean?

as for gayness, I doubt that... i mean it's normal for a guy to have other guy friends... u shd have girl-friends too.

Anyway, good luck!

PS whatever u do, dont tell him u wanna see him more often. that'll make him feel he's "got u" and will reduce his interest. (right Tony? :p)

Question: How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend in a week? My boyfriend seems to be okay with only seeing me once a week, for me that is not enough. all the other time he goes out with his buddies. his guy buddies. I am wondering if he is gay? not to make a joke here, I am dead serious. or could it be that he really doesn't like me? or could it be that he just wants me "around" for when he has nothing better to do, and needs some physical contact? please anyone help, I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!