Should I date him?

One of my friends recently confess to liking me. He started out as my brother's friend then he became a family friend.

My friends want me to give him a chance. Telling me I could fall in love with him while dating him but I am not sure if it's a good idea cause up till now I had no romantic notions of him. What do u guys think? Should I give him a chance despite not having no romantic feelings right now? U think I shouldn't lead him on and say no.

One of my friends recently confess to liking me. He started out as my brother's friend then he became a family friend.

My friends want me to give him a chance. Telling me I could fall in love with him while dating him but I am not sure if it's a good idea cause up till now I had no romantic notions of him. What do u guys think? Should I give him a chance despite not having no romantic feelings right now? U think I shouldn't lead him on and say no.

You can go on several dates with him and see how it goes. Nothing gained if nothing ventured.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Dating is nothing more than getting to know someone in my eyes. No real commitment; no serious consequences if things don't work out. You might end up liking him...

CantSStopMeNow

We'll if freinds are telling you and you have to ask us its

Clear that you should say no and make your own choices.

insttead of thinking of what others want you to do.

Its your heart your life and I guess you have standards too

and things you are looking for in a guy.