The yummy UPS guy.

alexisjones289

The various delivery people that come into my work like to hit on me. I don't mind. It's really not that often but this is the 3rd one in a few months. We have always had a really nice ups and I thought he was decent looking but never thought much beyond it. Super good looking in his shorts in the summer. About a month and a half ago we got a small package that was just a few pounds. I am always cracking a joke and I innocently made reference to the package weighing about the same size as one of my butt cheeks. He responded "well now I don't have to wonder" which I chuckled but mostly blew it off. He is always friendly with me and will converse if spoken to. Not sure how to pursue this too much. I don't want to be flat out like "hey let's hang out" since most of the time coworkers or clients are near. He always wears gloves so I can't confirm that he is definitely taken. I am rather inexperienced in the flirting field.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I guess if you really wanted to be aggressive you could just slip him your number on a slip of paper and not say much. Let him figure out what to do with it. Tell him it's the name of that restaurant you were talking about last week as to avoid suspicion from anyone hanging around.

Are you single?

If so, either do as the other poster said, or maybe chase him out as he's leaving to get away from the coworkers to ask him

That being said, I used to be a UPS delivery man and I would kind of pump peoples tires as well, men and women, because it made the day a lot more enjoyable and friendly than simply "eh...here's the package" then customer responds with a grunt, signs for it and then I leave. I was never making a move on any of them.

Just saying.....

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Ha, cleavage always works wonders, along with a sly smile.

My 'UPS guy' anecdote turns upon getting thrown over by an early girlfriend for the UPS guy who delivered to her apartment complex. About a year later, or so she told me later, they got married :) Sexy in shorts and a sterling retirement plan to boot. Win-win. Good luck!

• Like 1
devilish innocent
I guess if you really wanted to be aggressive you could just slip him your number on a slip of paper and not say much.

This is what I was thinking. Slip him a note with your phone number on it when you're taking the package or signing for it. That way other people probably won't notice. If he's interested, he'll call. If not, you can always pretend it never happened.

• Like 1