4 friends turn into 3-some, cheaters want to end marriage

aloneinTX

H & I had been friends with another couple I had known since childhood. H & OM became good friends right off the bat. OM asked H to start sleeping with OM's wife. Not sure what OM was getting out of it :eek: A went on for about 4/5 months. Now H & OW have fallen madly in love, are soul-mates and it was fate that they are together. After 15 years of marriage, H left about 6 weeks ago. He is waiting her to move our so they can be together forever, he really believes that.

This was not the first A for the OW, her H has helped set up others. Is this just a lifestyle for them? OW has children, nice home & raises dogs. Would she move out/stay out from all of that? Would OW's children know she has broken up two homes? OW told H of abuse and blah...blah...blah stories to H and he believed he was saving a dainty flower petal. H told me a lot of the stories OW told, now some has changed. So H may be in doubt of stories as being lies. Did she lie just for sex? Is it possible they really have fallen in love?

H and I are still very close with an attraction between us. We can still hold hands & caress each other but at times it is hard to kiss me. He still pays the bills, fixes repairs and will do whatever I ask of him. Some days he talks about divorce, others he is not sure about divorce. Could he still have feelings for me?

The reasons for the A were about/toward me at first, now that has changed. At first H had fallen out of love, then he Never loved me, now he has Not fallen out of love. Is he confused about it all or is he seeing the truth?

H & OW call each other often and they have seen each other a few times, or so H says. Meetings have been in public so they haven't had sex. Do I just ride it out or plan a divorce? I still love him and hope the marriage can be saved.

this is just very confusing. it's hard to tell what you mean by H, your husband. the H and Om were friends...whose other man? yours? your friends?

you'll have to explain a little better.

• Author

Sorry about that. My H and the Om were friends as well, through me. The Om would set up affairs for his wife. In which my H was 1 that Om picked to ask.

The words of fate, soul-mate were the same words he spoke to me. Same story just being said to another now.

Hello,

It sounds to me that the OW's husband was looking for a way to get rid of

his wife by setting up affairs for her hoping that one guy would be dumb enough to marry her so he could get out of the marriage. It really sounds like your husband is a fool who will pay big time now and especially later if he marries her.

• Author

Could be but they have been married 24 yrs. OM also said he didn't want to have the home break up. I don't know if OW is just blowing smoke at my H or what intentions she has :mad: