How to progress with friends with benefits?

I met this girl through a friend on a night out she was pretty much a perfect 10 who had half of the city hitting on her, she wanted to take down my number etc, anyway that night I had slept with her as she asked me to stay at her place, but way to drunk to do anything and I fell asleep pretty much holding her in my arms so I know theres some attraction

Anyway I texted her the next day had a few conversation by text then asked her out, she told me she just got out of a relationship a few months ago but she wants us to hang out first and to be friends first and wants to get to know me without any pressure because she told me that she is in the mind frame that all guys are evil after her last breakup, I will be hanging out with her this sunday without the whole date seen thing first. But she told me she does want to hang out..

Since she is in the mind frame that all guys are evil would it suggest that she isn't really looking for a relationship right now? Should I maybe suggest friends with benefits or something? How do I go about doing this when I "Hang" out with her next?

You have the same thread in a different section. I've answered to you yesterday.

Since she is in the mind frame that all guys are evil would it suggest that she isn't really looking for a relationship right now?

She doesn't want a relationship, you got that right.

Should I maybe suggest friends with benefits or something?

Hell no, she would turn you down in a second and never speak to you again.

How do I go about doing this when I "Hang" out with her next?

She already said that she doesn't want to hang out.

Op I think it's time to admit that she's not into you at all, sorry.

• Author
Since she is in the mind frame that all guys are evil would it suggest that she isn't really looking for a relationship right now?

She doesn't want a relationship, you got that right.

Should I maybe suggest friends with benefits or something?

Hell no, she would turn you down in a second and never speak to you again.

How do I go about doing this when I "Hang" out with her next?

She already said that she doesn't want to hang out.

Op I think it's time to admit that she's not into you at all, sorry.

She said that she did want to "hang out" before the whole date scene without any pressure, you've got this all mixed up..

She said that she did want to "hang out" before the whole date scene without any pressure, you've got this all mixed up..

Well then if your ok with that then go for it, but don't have any expectations.