I really like seeing this girl? How will she feel when I see her again after four mon

there is this tutor I work with in the tutoring lab in this community college I went to. She's great and a wonderful person to be around with. She is about 27 and I am 22 and she is engaged, One thing I noticed about her is that she was very touchy feely. , like patting me on the back or shoulder.

I worked with her for about a year and my class ended in June 2013. In fall of 2013 I attended a university but I saw her around campus ( I already knew she attended there too) when I was going to meet up with a friend recently and chatted with her. I started getting these weird feelings about her

now I find myself going out of my way to that location just so I can hopefully see her and talk to her again. One time I went and sat there for about half an hour (I had nothing else to do though so I wasn't skipping anything) I just get this extremely good feeling when talking to her or seeing her. Is this creepy? My friend says I am stalking.

honestly, I actually feel upset if I am trying to find her and I don't see her. I haven't seen her at all this month and I feel almost depressed and scared she might forget about me. She said at the end of last semester that "I'll see you"

I am not trying to get with her, Sure I have a crush on her but I compare that to someone getting a crush on their teacher or best friend's older sister or something, Nothing is going to happen, but she is too cool to never see again

I am an extremely shy person with a lot of anxiety. So that is why the fact that I receive attention from her makes me feel good

I might see her again on April 4th. Should I try talking to her then? Will she have forgotten me? Will she think I am creepy trying to talk to her

thecrucible

I would stay away if I were you, due to the fact she's engaged. Do you really want to get into that?

• Author
I would stay away if I were you, due to the fact she's engaged. Do you really want to get into that?

But I'm totally fine with not being with her. It's just that i still want to talk to her and be her acquaintance