did she cheat?

just found out my gf ex gf or whatever slept with two guys...we broke up in october but it seemed we were together..

we still did everything the same..she told me she loved me and wanted to marry me

she ****ed two guys in the past month..i had a feeling and i stooped through her phone....

she said it wasnt cheating because we arent really together

then she said she has more guys she wants to add..i said do you even want to really marry me...she said she does but she cant commit yet

what do i do? part of me regrets looking, she said she would have told me when we got back together

Edited by moonpies
just found out my gf ex gf or whatever slept with two guys...we broke up in october but it seemed we were together..

we still did everything the same..she told me she loved me and wanted to marry me

she ****ed two guys in the past month..i had a feeling and i stooped through her phone....

then she said she has more guys she wants to add..i said do you even want to really marry me...she said she does but she cant commit yet

what do i do? part of me regrets looking, she said she would have told me when we got back together

Right, she loves you so much that she sleeps with other guys, doesn't want to commit to you, and still wants to sleep with even more guys?

So how would you feel when she has finally had her fun, slept with the whole town, but no-one else will have her so she comes back to you?

Like you have won a prize? Or like someone she's reluctantly settling for?

If I were you I would find yourself a better girl, they are out there.

• Like 2

She is correct you were not in a relationship and accept that.she is selfish because she wants you to be around and wants to have sex with other guys at the same time and does not want to commit. No regret for the snooping. She wants to do it, let her do it And you go out and do your own thing. Wear a bombproof armor,end it and walk away and save yourself. You are not only being in heartache but possible STD.

She didn't cheat, but definitely break it off anyway. Just go NC.

This girl is not long term material. Don't even keep her around as a FWB. You'll probably catch something if you do.

• Like 2
  • Author

it just sucks because even though we weren't technically together she would still look me in the eyes and tell me she loves me and sees herself marrying me

so to me i just dont get how she could say that and then do that

it just sucks because even though we weren't technically together she would still look me in the eyes and tell me she loves me and sees herself marrying me

so to me i just dont get how she could say that and then do that

These are her standards - to tell you she wants to marry you while F#cking other guys. Her standards are also to mislead and Deceive you, fully aware that you think she sleeps only with you.

I dont remember my wife ever telling me she is sleeping only with me. That con never occurred. Yet its obvious and she is loyal. And if she cheats, I'm sure she will never tell me "but i didnt actually tell you i will sleep only with you bla bla bla". Your girlfriend acted like a lawyer.

So, whats the point with trying to define the **** she puts in your mouth and made you eat?

RUN!!

Edited by lolablue17
  • Like 2
These are her standards - to tell you she wants to marry you while F#cking other guys. Her standards are also to mislead and Deceive you, fully aware that you think she sleeps only with you.

I dont remember my wife ever telling me she is sleeping only with me. That con never occurred. Yet its obvious and she is loyal. And if she cheats, I'm sure she will never tell me "but i didnt actually tell you i will sleep only with you bla bla bla". Your girlfriend acted like a lawyer.

So, whats the point with trying to define the **** she puts in your mouth and made you eat?

RUN!!

True.

OP, at least she's doing this sh*t now and not when you're married. Not sure if you know about marriage laws, but in the US, if she cheats, it's YOUR fault and you owe her money.

Just be glad you dodged that bullet.

• Like 2

RUN, your break up is very convenient for her, she can bang all the guys she thinks are cute than come back to you. Let her be some other looser's problem. I agree, you dodged a bullet, don't look back. If you take this one back, guess what she will be doing to you for the whole of your marriage. You deserve better than this.

• Like 2
  • Author

i understand it technically wasnt cheating and if i wouldnt have looked through her phone i wouldnt have known, but to tell someone you love them and want to marry them and then **** other guys is ****ty

i mean she told me she loved me on the phone after being with another guy

i understand it technically wasnt cheating and if i wouldnt have looked through her phone i wouldnt have known, but to tell someone you love them and want to marry them and then **** other guys is ****ty

i mean she told me she loved me on the phone after being with another guy

Don't mean to be repetitive moonpies but "RUN."

• Like 1

Wow! When you confronted her about it, it sounds like is was kind of gloating about it and then had the nerve to tell you that she wants to add to the list of guys she's sleeping with regardless of your feelings.

Dude, run. Cut off all contact with her. You deserve better. The only thing she's doing is filling you up with false hope.

• Like 1

Leave her.

I don't know whose idea it was to break up, but if it was hers, she's clearly telling you that she's not ready for a serious relationship right now. I mean, she breaks up with you and shags other guys - it doesn't get much more obvious that she's not ready to marry you.

If it was your idea to break up, then, well, learn from this experience - that's what generally happens when you break up with a girl. They go shag other guys. And you have to move on.