hi,

basically id like some opinions or advice. not there is much you can give!

ive been going out with my girlfriend for nearly 6 months. things were getting pretty bad at christmas, we were arguing and seeing each other less. after a few fights, we decided to have a break. at this point, i was feeling pretty low, and fairly crap! i ended up sleeping with some girl. i told my girlfriend, the next day. she was hurt and angry, and we talked and cried. eventually we got back together, but she went out one night and got drunk and kissed someone else i knew. we slept together the night she cheated, and although she didnt say anything, she was acting weird. in the morning she told me the truth. this thing has been bugging me for a week, and this weekend she went away to stay with friends. although we have been in contact, i was feeling **** and i ended up sleeping with this girl again. i feel terrible now and its eating me up inside. i feel like im going to destroy her if i tell her, because ive done it before, but im also killing myself by not telling her. i know its not an excuse to sleep with someone else just because i feel ****. but this is turning into a viscious cirlce, and i think this time its going to kill our relationship. i dont want to lose her, but i think i have already lost her by doing this. i want to tell her, because i cant stand it. but i also want to stay with her. i dont know what to do.. has anyone any advice?