Does she seem bisexual to you?

I'm in 12th grade, but ive been communicating on the fb college site for students that I will be attending school with in the Fall. From the site I already found a roommate. This girl and I clicked immediately from the get go. She is drop dead gorgeous, we discovered that we were very much a like from day one, and have talked everyday. I'm bi-curious, and I'm secretly hoping my roommate is into girls. My roommate is about to turn 18. She's never kissed a guy, and says that she gets reallly nervous around them. Then I asked her if she's ever really liked a guy. And she said "I know I know like its weird, but yeah, girls" then continued to say that there were two guys that she never realized were special to her until after they graduated. Lastly she said "lol I know I'm straight." And in my head I'm like idk are you? Then I asked if she wanted to kiss the guys that she liked and first she said yes. Then she said "but when I looked at their lips I was like eww don't." Also, when we've talked, I'll flirt with her just to see if I can figure things out, and she goes with it. Like I'll tell her goodnight beautiful or princess and this wk said to her "I am sooo in love with you like you have no idea" and she said that she feels the same way. Or the other night she was talking about her vagina and waxing. (Yes, I thought this was weird lol)

Have you even met her in person? You seem to be moving a little bit fast. Why don't you wait until you get there before you start looking for hookups? I imagine it might get really weird to have to live with someone you slept with but aren't together in that kind of way anymore--for a YEAR.

• Like 1