Help Please

Frustrated

I know you guys deal with relationships and all. I have got a problem. I am seeing this girl, which is sexy as hell, however, half of the time we are not able to have sex, because I am tired to get erection. I work 70 hours per week, and on weekends I am fine. But when i get back home during weekdays, at around 9-10Pm, my girlfriend wants to make love, and I usually end up giving her oral sex, in the morning I feel good, and we have sex, but in the evening, forget it.

So i assume some guys out there must have experienced this

I need to ask you if you know of any drugs or sexual stimulants, like herbs, that will boost me up....

I am 23 years old.

There is a supplement called Km, sold by independent distributors. It is NOT sold in stores. It really does have a positive effect on the problem you are having and will give you more energy generally. It's make of all natural ingredients from all over the world and contains much more than just potassium. You can find many of the distributors by entering: km potassium supplement in the search field of any good search engine or go to the following link to read about it and/or order:

http://www.galaxymall.com/health/naturalsupplements/kmpotassium.html

There are many great natural herb, vitamin and mineral supplements that can be very helpful to you and are not harmful in any way. Go to any large natural food and/or health food and nutition store and ask one of the sales assistants for a recommendation. They usually have books you can scan that discuss this topic. You may also find additional information on the web.

You are way too young to be having this problem. You may also need to get treated for work addiction. When working 70 hours a week, which is not even normal for the President of the United States, begins to affect other important parts of your life...it becomes a real problem.