3 good friends kissing

Malibufun321

So, there is a guy friend that I have been close with for 2 yrs, let's call him Mike. Mike and I used to work together, but I have since left the company, and he now works with one of my other best friends, Nicole. Nicole and I have known each other a very long time, over 10 yrs. We r all in our 30s currently. Nicole and I do not have an attraction to each other, but it is no secret that we r both VERY attracted to Mike. Anyway, we all went out for drinks the other night and wound up putting the moves on our male friend. We know nothing serious would ever come out of the encounter, and it was just for fun. Long story short- we wound up pulling Mike into the backseat of the car, and took turns kissing him and other PG-13 things- rubbing his chest, snuggling him, etc. Mike did not seem to mind, but he was not as "into it" as what we would have guessed. We r both very pretty girls so I know our looks weren't the issue... He basically just let us do whatever we wanted to him, kept his arms around us, and smiled. He said he didn't know how to behave with 2 girls kissing and rubbing him and it was a little weird for him. Is that kind of behavior normal for a guy who is double teamed by a girl and her best friend? Neither of us had ever done anything like that before and we r not "easy" by any means, we jus kind of got caught up in the moment. I guess we were surprised he wasn't more aggressive. We r worried he feels like we partially raped him, lol. Guys? Help!