message to all...

Hey to all...

Haven't been here for a long while. See you're still here Tony -- yaa hoo!!!! How bout the others??? Remember reconciliation, rotten eggs, et al? That would be me... So much to tell, so not good at typing. Is Billy the Kid still around? I'm looking forward to being here again -- talk to me...

Ajay

1. "See you're still here Tony -- yaa hoo!!!! How bout the others???

Well, everybody's here mostly, but not just right at the moment. And Yahoo is an excellent drink and a great search engine...yes!!!

2. Remember reconciliation, rotten eggs, et al?

Don't remember specifically what you're referring to. But reconciliation is nice if it can work out, rotten eggs smell like hell, and "et al" I see a lot in lawsuits.

3. That would be me...

What would be you? Aren't you already? Oh, don't tell me you're a reconciled rotten egg, et al, PLEASE!!!

4. So much to tell, so not good at typing.

Well, sort of like that with me too. So much to tell, nobody interested in hearing...that's my problem. Typing, no problem!!!

5. Is Billy the Kid still around?

Billy doesn't come here much anymore, just in a blue moon. He and Taressa met in person finally, fell madly in love, are now quite and item, and are planning a future together. What a wonderful romantic story. Come back more often and you can see the rare updates we get on this.

6. I'm looking forward to being here again -- talk to me...

Well, I'm looking forward to you being here again as well. Otherwise, I'm being pretty stupid answering all of this. And, yes, that's what I'm doing right now...talking to you.

Now, talk to me!!!