Moving next to two of his ex' s and nervous

Oxytosomebody

We have been together two years. Feel in love immediately. Then all the other women suddenly wanted him. He was strung out and cheated several times.

He now has been sober and off drugs for nine months and has behaved. I had moved back and forth during the cheating times. He is the absolute love of my life ! Or I wouldn't even batt an eye over starting over or moving on.

Now you have some of the history and now his mother has bought this cheap-cheap house for us to fix up and move into which is incredibly sweet....I adore her ! Problem is .... Two ex-drug addicted women he cheated with live on same street. One is three houses down. The other one who was a stalker lives two blocks down. I'm mentally stressing. He said I have nothing to worry about. I know better. He is awesome and these chicks no it! They stalked him for a year. Well the one three doors down called and left whine messages actually two months ago. What do I do?

• Author
Oxytosomebody

I just wanted somebody to talk to about this. I just feel like drama in a major way will ensue. I'm also afraid he will relapse with two users so near. I just feel like the clock is ticking and I'm gonna flip out on one of these @@@@@@@

Oxy,

I am afraid I have a bad feeling about this.

Personally I would fix up the house and then move.

If either of these crack-heads start stalking again you'll need to get a restraining order. However, I can see problems with that if one only lives 3 houses down.

Good Luck.

sell the house and re-locate, my impression is that you are nervous of the mother, no need, she meant well, so be nice back, he wants a break from his past

do not let anybody put any ex before you, put yourself first only if/when somebody objects to your request or diminishes you in any way then you will see who cares about you, see who puts you first over the exes

I do not think the house is in both your names but you live there too, I would want even-stevens on that, not the legal status of a lodger

Edited by darkmoon