need some help bad...

ok, i have a pretty bad predicament here..

i have been going out with my b/f for almost a year now. we have been through alot and to put it bluntly, he has put me through hell sometimes. this year i started going to highschool. i met this really nice and great looking guy, who is my b/f's friend. i started to flirt with him and began to really like him. i have liked him for about 4 months now, and the feelings are getting stronger. there is one problem, i still have strong feelings for my current b/f, and cant break up with him. i have really been flriting with this other guy. we have kissed on the cheeks, and he treats me better than my b/f. yet, my current love is starting to shapen up a bit. he is starting to give me some breathing room, and is treating me better, but i am still so confused. my b/f has cheated on me before, but we got over that. now, this other guy who i really like and have strong feelings for has come into the picture. what should i do? any advice would be greatly appreciated. thnak you, torn

i have been going out with my b/f for almost a year now. we have been through alot and to put it bluntly, he has put me through hell sometimes. this year i started going to highschool. i met this really nice and great looking guy, who is my b/f's friend. i started to flirt with him and began to really like him. i have liked him for about 4 months now, and the feelings are getting stronger. there is one problem, i still have strong feelings for my current b/f, and cant break up with him. i have really been flriting with this other guy. we have kissed on the cheeks, and he treats me better than my b/f. yet, my current love is starting to shapen up a bit. he is starting to give me some breathing room, and is treating me better, but i am still so confused. my b/f has cheated on me before, but we got over that. now, this other guy who i really like and have strong feelings for has come into the picture. what should i do? any advice would be greatly appreciated. thnak you, torn

Make a decision, It's not going to be pretty.