bisexual and looking...

LINDSEY731

Well im just admitting im bisexual and im a little nervous about meeting other females. where do i go? how do i approach a woman? how do i tell them i just really want sex?

Use google to find lesbian bars/nightclubs in larger cities where you live. Go up to an woman you find attractive and start a conversation, or offer to buy her a drink.

Go out on some dates with various women. Be honest and say you are not wanting to have a serious relationship with anyone. Don't worry, not all girls are looking for roses and love poetry.

Look up dating services for homosexual women. There are also personal ads for people looking for sex partners. Whatever you decide to do, just be careful.

IhavenoFREAKINclue

Hey Lindsay...I'm bisexual too, If I'm ever in Jacksonville or your ever in NJ hit me up!! I'm just looking for sex too!

and also you'll be asking to catch a STD in one of those gay bars. Please don't satisfy yourself for one night of pleasure to years of agony and misery trying to treat your condition that you catch with someone you met that one night.

Originally posted by EIN

and also you'll be asking to catch a STD in one of those gay bars. Please don't satisfy yourself for one night of pleasure to years of agony and misery trying to treat your condition that you catch with someone you met that one night.

Yes, because we all know that gay people that go to bars have STDs. :rolleyes:

bluechocolate
Originally posted by EIN

and also you'll be asking to catch a STD in one of those gay bars.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Which one?! Which one??

OMG - that is soooo funny !! I can only assume you're joking.

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by EIN

Hmm, when I read this I didn't see it as meaning ONLY gay bars. Picking up strangers in any bar is risky. Know the risks for your particular situation and take appropriate cautions.

Hey Lindsay...I'm bisexual too, If I'm ever in Jacksonville or your ever in NJ hit me up!! I'm just looking for sex too!

how 'bout we make it a threesome ;)

hee, hee. i'm horny too! :p

Fuzzy Chickens

Good. I like hot. My apartment is probably about 80 degrees, and I still wear two pairs of pants.

Oh wait... that's not what you meant, was it?

Fuzzy Chickens

Ugh... why must you people always destroy that fun sense of pretense by not using euphemisms?