breast size

JustAGirl

Hey guys! This question is mostly for girls i guess...

I have noticed a couple of days ago that my left breast is bigger than the right one... it is obvious if u look at them closely or feel them (as my bf confirmed) ...

hmm??? i (or my bf) never noticed it b4... it look like the left one decided to grow suddenly...

i'm 18...

any ideas as to what's going on?

I am only commenting on this one because Jennie, down below, gave everyone hell for not answering her post and this one has sort of gone unanswered for a while.

I am not a female but I am somewhat of a breast man. However, I have never been the symetrically obsessed type, the proverbial architect of the human body, so if I saw a breast that was a little off I never noticed. And I have seen a few, and not too few to mention. Up real close, too.

I have been told, however, that no two breasts are exactly identical...kind of like finger prints. Actually many people have one arm longer than the other. Ask any tailor who works on shirts or coats. Some legs are longer than the other...that's why they measure both of them. There is no doubt in my mind that most women have breats that are not perfectly identical and, if you stare at them long enough, you can tell in some cases.

Now, when I have seen a lady naked, I have never asked her to stand still long enough for me to ascertain the size of each of her breasts so I am only speculating here based on common sense experience and knowledge of nature in general.

But I will also say that when I have seen a lady with her breasts exposed, my primary concern at the time was not making a scientific evaluation as to the symetry of her tatas...I had more pressing things on my mind.

If one appeared larger than the other, it would have been a hallunication, chemically induced by the strength and volume of hormones rushing past my eyes, to my brain and back down to other parts of my body. It even occured to me that if a lady were properly aroused, she may judge some of my part(s) to be larger than it(they) actually is(are).

A lot of guys have missed a lot of things under these circumstances.

I do hope somebody who is not as affected by the view of bare breasts as I am can give you a more dispassionate answer to this question. It is an interesting one and something I may never have the opportunity to see for myself.

I have a little insight on this one too Tony. While I was going to the gym, my left breast was unmistakenly bigger than my right. It started to worry me too because I thought whenever I started getting even bigger, it would look really wierd.

I looked into it and I found out that EVERYONE's left breast is bigger than the right because your heart is positioned just to the left and it makes your breast protrude out a little more than the right. I don't know about women's breast, but I know with guys that lift alot, that's the case.

Adam

No worries...this is perfectly normal. The vast majority of woman have one breast that's larger than the other. It's usually not reallllllllly noticeable, mostly just to them (meaning, it's not like a cup size larger/smaller).

Don't worry, you're normal!

Laurynn

It could also be that the muscles around one of your arms ,and one side of your chest, are bigger than the other.(Since maybe you lift a purse with your dominant hand or or play tennis a lot and serve with one hand .). That would make one side more "toned" than the other, and so the breast on that side seems smaller.