●Did my Date go Successfully? Why did she say she had a "Okay" night?

ABSareAMAZING

ABSareAMAZING

●We went to the Cinema, Then to the arcade play games, Went to get lunch and then walked by the river and kissed and hugged and messing about. (We were messing in the third person in the chat)

SOME OF OUR CONVERSATION:

▪ME: I think I found James :*

▫HER:You found him? Cause I think I'd like to see him again..will you ask?

Ooops, I think you mean you're a naughty boy

▪ME: Did you enjoy your night last night? :) You already are breaking my heart ;) xxxxx

▫HER: You're just such a bad influence ;)

▫It was okay :p did you? :) xxxxxx

●Did my Date go Successfully? Why did she say she only had a "Okay" night?

This is our 3rd time meeting.She travelled 25 minutes down to see me. She was all over me every few minutes, Taking off my shirt and messing around...Need advice thanks!

●We went to the Cinema, Then to the arcade play games, Went to get lunch and then walked by the river and kissed and hugged and messing about. (We were messing in the third person in the chat)

▪ME: Did you enjoy your night last night? :) You already are breaking my heart ;) xxxxx

This is our 3rd time meeting.She travelled 25 minutes down to see me. She was all over me every few minutes, Taking off my shirt and messing around...Need advice thanks!

You pushed it too far when you said she was already breaking your heart so she brought it back to a place she is more comfortable by saying it was ok in a teasing way.

She likes you and telling you to tone it down a little.

• Like 1

She took your shirt off?

Who is James?

• Author
ABSareAMAZING
She took your shirt off?

Who is James?

James is me :)

Yeah she took it off joking around and I took her trousers off joking around and she did the same etc....

Yeah she took it off joking around and I took her trousers off joking around and she did the same etc....

You're at the point where you can stop joking now!

• Like 1

Geez.

So after what she did on the date, and what she let you do on the date, and what she said after the date ("You found him? Cause I think I'd like to see him again..will you ask?") you have to come here and ask us if it went well?

SMH

• Like 1