Sharing the roster???

Sharing the roster.....Ok it SEEMS like my g/f of 5 years who I have been "on a break" (her call) for 7 months wants to get back together. I know this is going to be complicated and weird so I need some advice. I am a naturally jealous person. I cope with it the best I can and try not to let anyone know about it....Well I TRY. I have some fairly credible information that my ex hooked up with some guy a while back and had an intimate moment (not sure on the details) So my question is....Please tell me Im not out of line for bringing this up and asking her?

So lets say she didnt do anything, Am I out of line for asking her to tell me if she has done anything with anyone else?

The main reason is b/c until I know that will be all I think about. I have nightmares about crap like this and I know it will effect every aspect of my life if we do get back together or even keep doing this off and on crap....

Ok, Lets say we arent technically back together...Is is still ok to ask a techincal EX if she has done anything (we are still intimate).

Maybe If she has done something it will give me motivation to just move on down the line. She is a very special girl but she puts me through way more crap than I deserve (understatment of the year)

Help a guy out, Later

Well... putting myself in her situation, I would completly understand why you'd ask. She'd probably answer with something like 'why does it matter anyway' and you'd answer 'it doesn't really, I just wana know'.

Which brings me to my question... does it really matter? And if it does, why do you want to know?

Best of luck!

• Author

Well Im not sure if it does matter or not. I geuss I would just like to know to have some peace of mind. If she did then I think I would have an easy time moving along. Im just a jealous person and stuff like this gets to me.

So "Does it really matter?" Hell...I dont know LOL

Hello,

Maybe you should ask yourself why you wish to go back with

a girl who has put you through so much crap in the last year.

She then breaks up with you for 7 months and then decides

she wants to resume the relationship. It sounds like she may

dump you again if she finds someone better.

It also sounds like you are a puppet to her and she is pulling all of

the strings. It sounds like you are a little masochistic. Am I wrong?

• Author
Originally posted by Bryanp

Hello,

Maybe you should ask yourself why you wish to go back with

a girl who has put you through so much crap in the last year.

She then breaks up with you for 7 months and then decides

she wants to resume the relationship. It sounds like she may

dump you again if she finds someone better.

It also sounds like you are a puppet to her and she is pulling all of

the strings. It sounds like you are a little masochistic. Am I wrong?

I fell like a puppet but I have it so bad for this girl that it really hasnt mattered to me that I was being merely used. Im not sure why I put up with her crap, I love her to death but Im sure I could do plenty better.

Masochistic....That was a new one on me but I looked it up. I geuss some of the defintions pertain to me in this relationship, but outside of the relationship I'm and optimistic, fun loving easy going kinda guy.......I geuss I just answered my question right there, huh? Thanks for the advice!