how to give him a hint

wonderin

I was was wondering what you all thought about this... My boyfriend and I have been living together for 3 yrs been together for 4 and have a 1 yr old child. He's been married before (separated 2yrs before us and divorce the first year dating). I want to get married. I think I deserve to have a wonderful wedding and the little fairytale that goes with it. I haven't mentioned marriage cause I don't want to freak him out, but he says we are married but without the papers. What should I do? I joke once in while about not having a ring on my figure and my parents are hinting about Vegas and jewelry stores too, but he just ignores them. So should I just wait a while to see if things change (give him the benefit of the doubt) or say something. And if so, what do I say? I don't want to say "I want to be married someday otherwise, see ya!". Any ideas or comments are appreciated. Thanks for your time.

It sounds like you have a good life together. Is marriage that important to you? If it is, then you have to talk to him. Tell him you want to have the experience of marriage someday. You can wait if you want, but that might not help. It might just make you wait around until you're tired of waiting. Maybe take a trip to Vegas, bring up the conversation there. You never know what might happen! Or show hime engagement rings. Show him the ones you like. If you wanna break the ice, then make a video telling him how you feel. But he's still gonna come to talk to you about it so be ready to talk then. Good luck.

I was was wondering what you all thought about this... My boyfriend and I have been living together for 3 yrs been together for 4 and have a 1 yr old child. He's been married before (separated 2yrs before us and divorce the first year dating). I want to get married. I think I deserve to have a wonderful wedding and the little fairytale that goes with it. I haven't mentioned marriage cause I don't want to freak him out, but he says we are married but without the papers. What should I do? I joke once in while about not having a ring on my figure and my parents are hinting about Vegas and jewelry stores too, but he just ignores them. So should I just wait a while to see if things change (give him the benefit of the doubt) or say something. And if so, what do I say? I don't want to say "I want to be married someday otherwise, see ya!". Any ideas or comments are appreciated. Thanks for your time.