girlfriend likes making me fatter.

Samharvey

You have to say “no” and not eat what she’s pushing on you.

But, I have a confession to make. I love feeding my boyfriend or husband. It’s some kind of primal thing for me, that my feeding him means I’m providing for him, making him happy and content. I love cooking something that he loves and devours. Skinny men look sick and deprived to me, and not sexy. I know it’s sick of me. But I do have that nagging impulse- that I have to keep in check!

This is quite insane. But think its a control thing.

When i was 14 i took a girl out on a picnic, not realising or knowing anything about anorexia and bulimia. She politely declined everything while i stuffed my face. I can recall her drooling face.

Only later one of her friends explained it to me. Suffice to say it didn`t work out.

But at least i had the last `after eight` mint.

OP, stop this overeating or your shoe size will appear smaller and smaller.

• Like 1
Eventually your penis will disappear into all the fat, and you won't be able to coax it out for that amazing sex.

Food for thought. ;)

:lmao:

i so love your answers

all of them!

its true though. this is what is going to happen if you keep going like that. :eek:

• Like 1
whirl3daway

is this a sexual fetish of hers? I have heard of this in woman before. have you discussed anything about this with her?

Get bigger by building more muscle.

She might be insecure. Have you ever seen her past boyfriends? What is her dating history? Have other women hit on her exes?]

I know a petite woman who was dating a man who was so fat he could barely walk. He went on a diet, starting losing weight and she kept sabotaging his diet.

• Like 3
Smilecharmer

Please read up on the dangers of stomach fat. Never compromise your health or your happiness for another's fetishes, which are shallow and self serving IMO. You look like a beached whale and no amount of sex in the world is worth the health implications of gaining so much weight right in to your stomach area. She must be controlling an domineering and you must be passive and desperate to allow her to dictate to you something this extreme.

One of the reasons I love that my husband is a fit man (besides the fact that he is the hottest, sexiest man in the world to me) is because I know we will grow old together doing all the things we have always done. I would have to be selfish to mess with his health by insisting he be fat for my chubby chaser fetish.

• Author
Please read up on the dangers of stomach fat. Never compromise your health or your happiness for another's fetishes, which are shallow and self serving IMO. You look like a beached whale and no amount of sex in the world is worth the health implications of gaining so much weight right in to your stomach area. She must be controlling an domineering and you must be passive and desperate to allow her to dictate to you something this extreme.

One of the reasons I love that my husband is a fit man (besides the fact that he is the hottest, sexiest man in the world to me) is because I know we will grow old together doing all the things we have always done. I would have to be selfish to mess with his health by insisting he be fat for my chubby chaser fetish.

To be honest I love the sex and I think maybe it is worth it. My relationships great I have fantastic sex and I can eat what I want. There's Mullins of fat people in the world. At least I get plenty of passionate sex.

• Author
Eventually your penis will disappear into all the fat, and you won't be able to coax it out for that amazing sex.

Food for thought. ;)

Maybe il try and stick around this weight. I'm not ridiculously fat yet.

If for some reason your relationship doesn't work... you're pretty much screwed coz you will not be very marketable on the dating scene.

• Like 3
  • Author
If for some reason your relationship doesn't work... you're pretty much screwed coz you will not be very marketable on the dating scene.

Not everybody care about weight so much. And hey my gf can't be the only chubby chaser? Il worry about that bridge when I come to it

Looks like you have been convinced that getting fatter is a great idea and perhaps it is your fetish also, so why exactly are you here asking for advice?

Not everybody care about weight so much. And hey my gf can't be the only chubby chaser? Il worry about that bridge when I come to it

I didn't say that no one else will want you, I meant that not many will want you as much compared to those who would were you not fat. Pretty straight forward.

Pretty much exactly what Brightnight said, what do you want here?

• Author
I didn't say that no one else will want you, I meant that not many will want you as much compared to those who would were you not fat. Pretty straight forward.

Not sure exactly. Just opinions. Very 50:50 about the whole matter

passion_flower

Type 2 diabetes, heart failure, getting out of breath and getting squashed during lovemaking.. Mm yeah that's sexy!

• Like 2

Sorry dude but that is just wrong.

Fetish or a control freak or she has the lowest self esteem ever. Not only is the relationship unhealthy, you are unhealthy. So what else would you do for good sex? Start smoking? Shoot up some drugs? or maybe compromise your morals? Seriously, look at yourself. As someone that previously took care of themselves there is no way you can convince me that you are REALLY OK with this.

Stop thinking with your other head and knock this crap off. It isn't a matter of whether or not someone will be attractive to you in this shape, it'll be explaining how you got that way when they see pictures from before. Oh, my girlfriend did it. Yeah, I can see alot of women being impressed by that. If it's a fetish then it is hers, not yours, and she should have gone out with someone that was of the physical type that does it for her...NOT TRY AND CHANGE YOURS.

Weak...just weak.

• Like 1

You need to be able to talk with her. Tell her you know she likes grabbing your belly but that you are feeling badly about yourself and want to be healthy, so you want to lose a little weight. If you were good enough for her the way you were when you met, you should be able to get back to there without affecting her attraction to you.

You can't blame her for your weight gain though - you are the one who controls what goes into your mouth.

• Like 1

I feel sorry or you.

This is an unhealthy relationship

This girl wants you to be fat and eventually ugly so no other girl likes you or think of you.

You should stop that, you don't need someone who will ruin you just because they are insecure and selfish.

Go join the gym, eat healthy food, and reclaim your life.

Or else you will end up being obese and sick

Stop being her tool, if she likes food, she can eat and be fat, that her choice,

But to do this, this is disgusting!

I know you won't leave her, I know you will keep on eating,

But I guess it's your funeral not mine

I am angry at you to let her do that ..........

Edited by Noproblem
  • Author

She is a Feeder.

Have you asked her if she has an end-goal?

She says she'd be happy if I looked just past overweight, so another 10 or 15lbs

• Author
I feel sorry or you.

This is an unhealthy relationship

This girl wants you to be fat and eventually ugly so no other girl likes you or think of you.

You should stop that, you don't need someone who will ruin you just because they are insecure and selfish.

Go join the gym, eat healthy food, and reclaim your life.

Or else you will end up being obese and sick

Stop being her tool, if she likes food, she can eat and be fat, that her choice,

But to do this, this is disgusting!

I know you won't leave her, I know you will keep on eating,

But I guess it's your funeral not mine

I am angry at you to let her do that ..........

It's not because she wants me ugly. Fat men turn her on. She plays with my penis while i eat. I love food and I love sex so it's hard to say no.

She says she'd be happy if I looked just past overweight, so another 10 or 15lbs

I hate to tell you this, but based on the above statement and this:

Fat men turn her on. She plays with my penis while i eat.

I honestly don't believe there will be an end-game for her. She won't stop when you add another 10 or 15 because - it sounds like - part of the game for her is GETTING you to eat.

That will never stop for her.

• Like 2
  • Author
It's not because she wants me ugly. Fat men turn her on. She plays with my penis while i eat. I love food and I love sex so it's hard to say no.

Type 2 diabetes, heart failure, getting out of breath and getting squashed during lovemaking.. Mm yeah that's sexy!

Obviously she doesn't want me sick but I feel healthy I workout 4 times a week and walk to work and back everyday. She just loves the extra weight to grab and squeeze to be honest I like the feeling.

• Author
I hate to tell you this, but based on the above statement and this:

I honestly don't believe there will be an end-game for her. She won't stop when you add another 10 or 15 because - it sounds like - part of the game for her is GETTING you to eat.

That will never stop for her.

Well I'm already pretty fat. I'm going to stay this weight for awhile and see how she feels. I mean I'm 5,8 and 209lbs this should be plenty for her

MixedUpChick
Not sure exactly. Just opinions. Very 50:50 about the whole matter

It seems like you must have concerns about this yourself, or you wouldn't have started this thread. That tells me that you know it's not a good situation.

If you were single (you might be again someday) - would you be happy at your current weight? I'm guessing not, or you wouldn't have been smaller before this girl came along & fattened you up. If she doesn't love you enough to have great sex with you when you were at a healthy weight, she doesn't deserve you. People need to learn to respect themselves even when other people don't.

Regardless of her being a "feeder" or "chubby chaser" - she seems very manipulative. She plays with your penis while you eat, & rewards you with amazing sex because you've put on weight for her? Sounds like the proverbial carrot on a stick to get you to do what she wants. Here boy, fetch! Good boy! :rolleyes:

I can't stand it when men are so weak & let women push them around like this!