girlfriend likes making me fatter.

Samharvey

Well I'm already pretty fat. I'm going to stay this weight for awhile and see how she feels. I mean I'm 5,8 and 209lbs this should be plenty for her

Hi Samharvey,

If this is indeed a fetish type behavior for her, then you must realize it isn't you she wants: it's the way your body is shaped. The sex part is only part of her fetish, emotionally she is not caring about you or your feelings. She is only doing whatever she has to in order to fulfill her own needs. Fetishism is a little like an addiction, the fetishist simply varies in how much they will allow it to affect their daily lives. From what you've posted it appears that it won't be enough at 209lbs. Why should it? You've already shown her your willingness to go along & she will continue to lure you w/sex that isn't really about physical pleasure but just getting her to the emotional state she needs to be in. If you need someone to look/say etc. a certain thing to be sexually satisfied, then you're not really having sex w/that person. You are representing what she needs. Aside from all the physical risks to you, there is the emotional issue: she's never told you the truth & you're not truly in a relationship w/her, just her fetish.

• Like 2

Your body is yours, not your partner's. Keep it as you wish. Putting on weight to please a partner is madness, unless you are anorexic or something which you clearly aren't. If you are not trolling, then your partner appears to have a 'fetish' about big guys. You do not have to share this or agree with it. You can stand your ground and stay healthy. If she doesn't like this, then maybe you have to choose between your partner and your health. I know what I'd choose.

• Like 2
TylerDurdenn
Well I'm already pretty fat. I'm going to stay this weight for awhile and see how she feels. I mean I'm 5,8 and 209lbs this should be plenty for her

You're not pretty fat, you are OBESE. Stop being such a fool and control yourself.

• Like 2
  • Author
She says she'd be happy if I looked just past overweight, so another 10 or 15lbs

It seems like you must have concerns about this yourself, or you wouldn't have started this thread. That tells me that you know it's not a good situation.

If you were single (you might be again someday) - would you be happy at your current weight? I'm guessing not, or you wouldn't have been smaller before this girl came along & fattened you up. If she doesn't love you enough to have great sex with you when you were at a healthy weight, she doesn't deserve you. People need to learn to respect themselves even when other people don't.

Regardless of her being a "feeder" or "chubby chaser" - she seems very manipulative. She plays with your penis while you eat, & rewards you with amazing sex because you've put on weight for her? Sounds like the proverbial carrot on a stick to get you to do what she wants. Here boy, fetch! Good boy! :rolleyes:

I can't stand it when men are so weak & let women push them around like this!

Would you think me a monster if I said iv kind of enjoyed my relationship since I got bigger? Food and sex, together, and it's kind of nice that my body doesn't have to look perfect, it's been quite easy for me to let myself go. In any case she's not as bad as iv made her sound, like a lot of people say, it's my

fault for stuffing myself, she can't force me to over eat. Also for 209lbs I don't feel too bad. I think I could be quite happy single at this weight. But probably not more.

Edited by Samharvey
  • Author
Hi Samharvey,

If this is indeed a fetish type behavior for her, then you must realize it isn't you she wants: it's the way your body is shaped. The sex part is only part of her fetish, emotionally she is not caring about you or your feelings. She is only doing whatever she has to in order to fulfill her own needs. Fetishism is a little like an addiction, the fetishist simply varies in how much they will allow it to affect their daily lives. From what you've posted it appears that it won't be enough at 209lbs. Why should it? You've already shown her your willingness to go along & she will continue to lure you w/sex that isn't really about physical pleasure but just getting her to the emotional state she needs to be in. If you need someone to look/say etc. a certain thing to be sexually satisfied, then you're not really having sex w/that person. You are representing what she needs. Aside from all the physical risks to you, there is the emotional issue: she's never told you the truth & you're not truly in a relationship w/her, just her fetish.

I agree completely, but, apart from the health problems, which I have has none and she does feel super guilty about, how is this any different from a woman wanting a man with blonde hair, or abs? Nobody has a perfect partner. Most people choose a very nice personality and then compromise the rest for love. If I love her like she loves me what's wrong in giving her a little of what she desperately desires along with the man she loves? It feels good to see that passion and lust in her eyes.

I agree completely, but, apart from the health problems, which I have has none and she does feel super guilty about, how is this any different from a woman wanting a man with blonde hair, or abs? Nobody has a perfect partner. Most people choose a very nice personality and then compromise the rest for love. If I love her like she loves me what's wrong in giving her a little of what she desperately desires along with the man she loves? It feels good to see that passion and lust in her eyes.

People who care about their partner won't risk their partner's health for something as shallow as this. And I think you are in denial about this not affecting your health.

• Like 2
MixedUpChick
Would you think me a monster if I said iv kind of enjoyed my relationship since I got bigger? Food and sex, together, and it's kind of nice that my body doesn't have to look perfect, it's been quite easy for me to let myself go.

No, & I understand that it might have been easy to let yourself go - but you could be doing some pretty bad damage to your body that you won't be able to reverse, or won't be able to do so easily. Even though you feel like you don't have any health problems, you can't see the toll the extra weight is putting on your heart, lungs, back, etc.

I wish I could find a guy I could mold into being whatever I want him to be... oh wait, no that would make him exactly the kind of man I don't like, never mind :laugh:

It seems very different to me. If I was dating or in a relationship with a man who wanted me to be a blonde, I wouldn't even consider changing my hair color for him - and hair color isn't nearly as massive of a change as putting on weight. I might wear a wig for him from time to time, but I wouldn't make a "permanent" change because I'd be concerned he actually wanted to be with someone other than who I actually am (a brunette). If he wanted me to put on or lose weight for him, I absolutely wouldn't put on weight for him & would only lose weight if it was something I wanted to do for myself. I don't think it's a good thing to make a drastic change like this for someone else, especially when so much extra weight is unhealthy.

If you want to be a big man for her - rent a sumo costume, get her turned on by that, then **** her brains out at your healthy weight.

hoping2heal

This thread should win troll of the year award.:D:lmao:

Other people might not appreciate trolling, but when it's this funny and entertaining that's the kind of trolling I like.

BTW- your dead give away was insisting you really wanted help/advice but then defending how it's made your life better and you're fine and happy this way. If not for that, you really could have kept it going. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 6

I don't see the point of posting this thread since you will not change, kept on defending her the whole time, and you are in a complete surrender to this situation

You are actually enjoying it and have no intention in changing that..

Trust me girls and guys who changed their physical look to please their partners, lost in the end..

If she can't accept you as a fat or as a slim guy. She doesn't not love you

That's why she changed you... You lose part of yourself every time you let her change you..

Being fat is not a problem, the problem is that she made you fat, it was not your first choice.

• Like 1
  • Author
I don't see the point of posting this thread since you will not change, kept on defending her the whole time, and you are in a complete surrender to this situation

Trust me girls and guys who changed their physical look to please their partners, lost in the end..

That's why she changed you... You lose part of yourself every time you let her change you..

Being fat is not a problem, the problem is that she made you fat, it was not your first choice.

I can lose it if I choose to though. I'm happy being bigger for her to be honest. I like it. I was big before and lost 30lbs. It doesn't worry me being big because I gain and lose weight very easily

• Author

I wasn't sure how I felt but if I am enjoying it I guess there isn't a problem

passion_flower
This thread should win troll of the year award.:D:lmao:

Other people might not appreciate trolling, but when it's this funny and entertaining that's the kind of trolling I like.

BTW- your dead give away was insisting you really wanted help/advice but then defending how it's made your life better and you're fine and happy this way. If not for that, you really could have kept it going. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I agree, he's definitely trolling.

But I am surprised at the amount of people who ask for advice (particularly those in bad relationships) then don't take it since I've been here.

• Author
I agree, he's definitely trolling.

But I am surprised at the amount of people who ask for advice (particularly those in bad relationships) then don't take it since I've been here.

I'm not trolling that's be a waste of my life and yours, but think what you want.

girlfriend likes making me fatter.

Unless she is tying you down and force feeding you she is not the one who is making you fatter. You are responsible for what you eat and how much you eat.

Losing weight is a lot more difficult than gaining it, don't be so quick to claim you could lose it w/o a problem, you may be surprised. Better hope she doesn't dump you, gonna have a hard time finding many other girls interested in a guy that humungolosis, wow.

• Like 1
  • Author
Losing weight is a lot more difficult than gaining it, don't be so quick to claim you could lose it w/o a problem, you may be surprised. Better hope she doesn't dump you, gonna have a hard time finding many other girls interested in a guy that humungolosis, wow.

You think I'm huge now? I don't feel that big I'm around 200lbs not 300

• Author

And iv lost weight before. I was also around 200lbs in 2012 then dropped back down to a healthy weight of 170 so I can lose.

• Author

Unless she is tying you down and force feeding you she is not the one who is making you fatter. You are responsible for what you eat and how much you eat.

That has been discussed in the thread already.

And iv lost weight before. I was also around 200lbs in 2012 then dropped back down to a healthy weight of 170 so I can lose.

Yea, you can tell that from your first pic.

The elasticity of your skin only goes so far, and the man boobs will eventually stay with you no matter how much you lose.

But if you're happy, that's what matters.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yea, you can tell that from your first pic.

The elasticity of your skin only goes so far, and the man boobs will eventually stay with you no matter how much you lose.

But if you're happy, that's what matters.

How can you tell? My chest is fatty but I workout hard it's muscle as well, my chest is better than most men at my weight

I strongly suggest you google and read-up on the feeder fetish as what you have defined as a relationship is exactly that. What was most interesting/impressive was many with the fetish understood the importance of boundaries and communication with partners. They also stated that they would not force SOMEONE THEY LOVED TO CHANGE.

• Author
I strongly suggest you google and read-up on the feeder fetish as what you have defined as a relationship is exactly that. What was most interesting/impressive was many with the fetish understood the importance of boundaries and communication with partners. They also stated that they would not force SOMEONE THEY LOVED TO CHANGE.

I haven't said at any point in this forum that she is forcing me to change. It is ultimately my choice. But I like to know she's sexually satisfied.

hahahahahaha.....really. Of course she is. You have really lost yourself on this one. Reality is that you are so controlled by the sex she gives you that you can't make a decision about your own health and just go along with what she wants. You fear and probably realize that to go back to the active slim you will end the relationship. Yeah, you are making choices...all directed by her.

Again...weak.

• Like 1
  • Author
hahahahahaha.....really. Of course she is. You have really lost yourself on this one. Reality is that you are so controlled by the sex she gives you that you can't make a decision about your own health and just go along with what she wants. You fear and probably realize that to go back to the active slim you will end the relationship. Yeah, you are making choices...all directed by her.

Again...weak.

i guess thats your opinion im in a good happy relationship with lots of intense passionate sex with a lot of love. if thats weak then im weak.