Inspiration

Hi everyone,

Long time no see! It's good to come back here. It's my haven and I've missed it!!!

Just thought I'd attach some inspirational quotes that I dug up for all those out there who may be having a bad day or feel at a loss at the moment. I find quotes, such as the ones below, uplifting when I'm having a bad day - and we all have them...

So, cheer up - it's all good!!

-----

" Trying times does not mean stop trying."

" All the strength I will ever need in life, is inside me at this moment."

" Heal the past, Live the present, Dream the future."

" No matter how long it takes, if you keep moving, one step at a time, you will reach the finish line..."

"Life is about 10% how you make it... and 90% how you take it."

"Lot's of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you, when the limo breaks down."

"If you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it."

"Reality is something you rise above."

"All things are difficult before they are easy."

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

" You always grow in difficult times. Your life may change, it may never be the same, but you learn more about yourself than at any other time in your life."

" Regret nothing. You can't change the past, only hope to shape the future."

" Love always has been and always will be a mystery. Be glad it came to live for a moment in your life.

If you keep your heart open, it will come again."

" It takes great strength to deal with loneliness and still be positive."

" Today is a day with many sorrows. Tomorrow will be a new day and I will be stronger as I have felt my sorrows of today. I will grow and reach for my dreams as I walk along this path of pain and suffering. For you don't feel true happiness until you have felt sorrow. Today I have gained wisdom, tomorrow I will gain strength."

" The greatest journeys in life begin with the smallest steps."

" The tragic consequences of life can be overcome by the magical strength that resides in the human heart."

" Both optimists and pessimists contribute to the society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute."

" So many people say, I'll believe it when I see it. You all must understand that you'll see it, when you believe it."

" Life's like an open book; some sentences are long, some are short; pages turn and pages rip."

" We must either find a way or make one."

" Don't go backwards, you've already been there."

" True friends accept the fact that you changed and love you anyway."

" Remember four simple words: live, love, laugh, bloom."

" Experience is always the hardest teacher, because you take the test before you learn your lesson."

" We grow to love not by finding the perfect person, but seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

Glad to see you around, Nic. This is really great stuff!!! I hope the quotes aren't copyrighted because I've copied them and am going to mail them to my friends.

Don't make yourself a stranger in these parts...and thanks so much for the quotes...I love them!!!