FISHBULB, FISHBULB, FISHBULB!!!

Tony T

Fishbulb...I just love that name. Everytime I see it I think of a lightbulb in the shape of a fish...or a fish-shaped flower or something.

I suppose people only see fishbulbs when they're high on drugs so I suppose I'll never actually see one. But I don't have to take drugs to just love that name, FISHBULB!!!

Fishbulb...I just love that name. Everytime

I see it I think of a lightbulb in the shape of a fish...or a fish-shaped flower or something.

I suppose people only see fishbulbs when they're high on drugs so I suppose I'll never actually see one. But I don't have to take drugs to just love that name, FISHBULB!!!

Well, Reverend Tony, if you don't get the reference, there's no point in trying to explain it. Perhaps one of your 'loyal followers' will walk you through it. Since you can't reply to a serious question, I will only assume that you chose that name based on the award that will give you the largest erection. Thanks for your input.

Why are you giving a shot at Tony??? He was just saying how cool your name is??? Whatever, Buddy!!

Perhaps... but perhaps I didn't appreciate the insinuation that some of us need to be "high on drugs". I may have been a bit harsh, but I was a bit offended, and it was 3 a.m. , and I was REALLY high...

Just wondering...

If it's something that can be posted here, can someone walk me through the reference to fishbulb? I haven't heard of it before. Like Tony, I just thought it was a clever word combination.

• Author

What a dummy I am. I went to a search engine, www.google.com, and entered "fishbulb" Got pages and pages about all sorts of stuff including a band called Fishbulb.

If you want to see what one looks like, go to:

http://www.cuscus.com/fishbulb.shtml

I certainly didn't mean to insult or offend fishbulb in any way. I am sorry he chose to take my comments that way.

The mystery is solved.

Thanks, Tony.

I had never heard of the cd or the group before. Guess this makes me officially out-of-it. Or perhaps you've just brought me back into it.

I think I heard a little note of regret in Fishbulb's reply as though he later realized you hadn't made the attack he thought he had heard. It's pretty clear you were just having fun; I think he'll pull through and show the sense of fun & humor reflected in his name.

What a dummy I am. I went to a search engine,

www.google.com, and entered "fishbulb" Got pages and pages about all sorts of stuff including a band called Fishbulb. If you want to see what one looks like, go to: http://www.cuscus.com/fishbulb.shtml I certainly didn't mean to insult or offend fishbulb in any way. I am sorry he chose to take my comments that way. The mystery is solved.

OK, good sir, all is well. Guess I'l have to go see what a fishbulb looks like...back soon.

OK, good sir, all is well. Guess I'l have

to go see what a fishbulb looks like...back soon.

OK, I went to said site, and I'm sorry, you saw A fishbulb, but not THE fishbulb...think Mr. Sparkle...theres' your answer, fishbulb.

• Author

Please, Mr. Fishbulb....please tell me what THE Fishbulb is. PPPLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE If you can't come right out and tell me, a very excellent hint will do...

Please??????

Please, Mr. Fishbulb....please tell me what

THE Fishbulb is. PPPLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE If you can't come right out and tell me, a very excellent hint will do... Please??????

Oh' alright, I hate to see a grown man cry...joke! I love it! I do! Anyway, I thought I gave a really excellent hint, but... an episode of the Simpsons was my inspiration (and I suspect many others), Homers' face on a detergent box, yada yada yada, end of video, two logos merge, bada bing, bada boom, "there's your answer, fishbulb"...and if I'm not mistaken, that particular episode should be coming up in rotation soon, but presumably there is a proper reference to which you can refer somewhere on all the pages you uncovered knowing its' origin. This message will self-destruct in five seconds...