HELP!!! HE CHEATED ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellowlilly

Yellowlilly

hi everybody, i really need some advice so please read it all!!!!!

um last week i found out that my d\boyfriend cheated on me and so i dumped him and i knid of like another guy that likes me but i dont know what to do cause my X wants to go back out with me and for some odd reason i still like him!!

what should i do????????????????

My dear this is part of life...you take him back he will do it again...and that is a fact.

hi everybody, i really need some advice so please read it all!!!!! um last week i found out that my d\boyfriend cheated on me and so i dumped him and i knid of like another guy that likes me but i dont know what to do cause my X wants to go back out with me and for some odd reason i still like him!!

• 3 weeks later...
hi everybody, i really need some advice so please read it all!!!!! um last week i found out that my d\boyfriend cheated on me and so i dumped him and i knid of like another guy that likes me but i dont know what to do cause my X wants to go back out with me and for some odd reason i still like him!!

Your feeling for the ex boyfriend is understandable as there must have been something that attracted you to him to start with.

But and a big but. Will you ever trust him again. No trust, no love.

Yeah, I know the feeling...but, forget about him. As grace said, you take him back, he'll do it again. You can find much better guys out there, we all have our bad times in relationships, but cheaters are never healthy. Good luck :)

Love,

Thiamine

Yeah, I know the feeling...but, forget about him. As grace said, you take him back, he'll do it again. You can find much better guys out there, we all have our bad times in relationships, but cheaters are never healthy. Good luck :) Love, Thiamine

I know what your going through.My boyfriend of 4 years cheated on me constantly.I was under the illusion that he loved me.I later found out he cheated on me 14 times.Some of the women were my best friends. I always took him back ,thinking that he would change.The only thing that changed was that he hid it better.I love him and I always will but i can't take the hurt. Stand up for yourself and move on.The first time he cheated it was his fault.The second time, it was my fault for taking him back.He made his bed, let him sleep in it.

Love,

jasmine