That gut feeling. Is she cheating?

Man Mountain Makino
Could someone really do the dirt while all this family stress is going on in their life? Does she feel even more guilty because of it?

Yes, and likely.

• Author

I think I am defending her in some way but as I said before only because she cannot comment or defend herself.

I found out something very very worrying today. She told me she was diagnosed with BPD at a young age. After her family problems she had therapy for it and she developed this in the process. After reading up on it, it explains a large amount of actions that have happened in our relationship.

I feel guilty for even writing this as it's a personal thing but I think if anyone knows anything about it or advice for it (Apart from run) it would be much appreciated. Someone said earlier about a gaslight effect and I can see signs of that occurring now.

Oh and we never got a sausage dog :)

• Author
Does sound suspicious.

Pick up her phone and look at it if she leaves it lying around. See how she reacts when she sees you with it.

She's always left her phone in view and near me, like when she goes to the bog or kitchen and never hides it. Apparently I'm the sneaky one with mine because I don't always have it out or constantly use it.