I love her, shes marrying him

I am madly in love with my bestfriend. She has always been there for me and now i have just realised how madly in love I am with her. But she is about to get married to a guy who really mistreats her. This isn't sour grapes. the guy has beat her before now becuase she came round to mine.

I have never paid attention to her but i was looking at her the other day and I suddenly realise wshe is the one for me, she is intelligent beautiful and my best friend. How can I tell her? I want her to know even if she doesn't pick me as I will always be there for her no matter what.

I love her so much it is physically hurting me. What can i do?

Originally posted by chrisbiscuit

I am madly in love with my bestfriend. She has always been there for me and now i have just realised how madly in love I am with her. But she is about to get married to a guy who really mistreats her. This isn't sour grapes. the guy has beat her before now becuase she came round to mine.

I have never paid attention to her but i was looking at her the other day and I suddenly realise wshe is the one for me, she is intelligent beautiful and my best friend. How can I tell her? I want her to know even if she doesn't pick me as I will always be there for her no matter what.

I love her so much it is physically hurting me. What can i do?

Tell her how you feel, that she's an idiot for marrying a guy who beats her, and then if you have any brains at all, move on with your life and stop being her emotional friend/security blanket if thats not what you really want out of the "friendship".

Watch "my best friend's wedding" and if she comes around again saying he's beaten her take her to the police station to give a statement.

Don't involve yourself in their train wreck relationship. You feel protective-don't confuse it.