To Jennie

Tony T

You are very sweet for doing what you did. As long as new issues don't come up daily, you are free to write me at: <e-mail address removed> and I will do my best to help you.

I also think you have an absolute right to post under a different name if your reason is to avoid embarassment, especially if it is something that's really bothering you. I like to avoid being embarassed as well if I am able to do so.

If, however, there is a continuing issue that we can't help you with here, maybe you could see a counsellor, minister, social worker or whatever.

Good luck to you...and thanks so much for taking the high road here.

wow! that is so nice of you tony! i really appreciate that alot! i will remove the other post but it will leave you dangling once again! thank you and i wont use it tho unless it is an absolute emergency.........thank you..jennie

You are very sweet for doing what you did. As long as new issues don't come up daily, you are free to write me at: <e-mail address removed> and I will do my best to help you. I also think you have an absolute right to post under a different name if your reason is to avoid embarassment, especially if it is something that's really bothering you. I like to avoid being embarassed as well if I am able to do so. If, however, there is a continuing issue that we can't help you with here, maybe you could see a counsellor, minister, social worker or whatever.

Good luck to you...and thanks so much for taking the high road here.