why won't this guy text or call first?

notyouraveragebabe

notyouraveragebabe

I've been talking to this guy for a couple months now and he always tells me to text/call him to hang out. Every time I see him he always talks about wanting to hang out, he tells me the days he's free. He tells me his plans and what he is up to. He keeps me informed and he seems interested in knowing about me.

Things sound good, however if I don't initiate anything I won't hear from him at all. If I don't text,or ask him to do anything-nothing happens. HE NEVER TEXT FIRST! HE NEVER ASK ME TO DO ANYTHING! So, I didn't text him for 2 days to see if he would text me, and of course I hear nothing. Why won't he just text me? I guess I could just ask him, but I don't have that type of relationship "gf" status with him. Men get weird when we start the "bitching". What do you guys think? It's been 2 days and I haven't heard anything. I just started a new job and he knows about it and he didn't even call me to ask how its going. If I text him first, I'm sure he would ask.

organizedchaos

you're STILL hung up on the guy from the gym who hasn't shown you any interest??? And still posting about him?

organizedchaos

And here's another clue from a guy. If we're not putting ANY effort in, we're not interested. When we want you, it will be obvious. Move on.

• Like 3
  • Author
notyouraveragebabe

Oh believe me.. I tried moving on many times and he keeps popping back and asking me to call him. I guess this is the final straw. It sucks :( I know better! If he was really interested he would call. Time to really move on.

organizedchaos
Oh believe me.. I tried moving on many times and he keeps popping back and asking me to call him. I guess this is the final straw. It sucks :( I know better! If he was really interested he would call. Time to really move on.

Exactly. If he wants you. You'd know it. Cut him off and make him chase you. While you find someone else!