Woman proposing...

Jezza

I would just like some ideas of how to ask my boyfriend to marry me. He hasn't done anything in 3 years so I thought I'd pop the question to him. So what's a good way to do it? Should I do something romantic like some guys do? Or should I just take him out to dinner and ask him? Any ideas would be great from guys and gals. THanks

Cater it to your boyfriend's tastes...

A sporty guy? Arrange for a sign to pop up at the ballpark.

A political guy? Create a yard sign.

An intellectual? Type your proposal and tape it into his favorite newspaper section.

The best proposal will be one that shows him you recognize what is important to him, and reminds him of a special time you've enjoyed together.

Best wishes.

Jezza, well you've waited 3 years so far, so take your time and think of a really good way to do it. Taressa has some great ideas to get you started and since you know your guy better than any of us I'm sure you'll come up with something original.

By the way I think it's great that you are willing to ask HIM. Remember guys get turned down too but that doesn't mean no forever. Have fun and good luck.

Cater it to your boyfriend's tastes... A sporty guy? Arrange for a sign to pop up at the ballpark. A political guy? Create a yard sign. An intellectual? Type your proposal and tape it into his favorite newspaper section. The best proposal will be one that shows him you recognize what is important to him, and reminds him of a special time you've enjoyed together.

Best wishes.