HOW DO I GET A GUY TO LIKE ME?????

BLue spotlight

BLue spotlight

Hi everyone and thanks for answering my message!!

Anyways i really need some major tips on how to get a guy to like me i need flirting tricks (expessialy from girls)

but for guys what gets your attention??

Thanx

There isn't any way to "get" someone to like you. I'm male, and I think I can speak for the male population here. If we are going to be interested in you it will be based on who/what you are. There are no magic tricks to getting the attention of a guy. We tend to be less involved in subtle hints. The best approach usually leans more towards the direct approach. I know this isn't always easy to do, but it gets a definite answer. Just don't expect to change his mind once he makes it.

hi there blue spotlight!!

well, i'm a male and the best thing that you can do is to show tha you are concern for him. Treat him special make him feel important and be sweet to him!! For me, this is the weakness of all the guys, when the girl is extra sweet to him he will fall for that girl. Im not saying that these would work but it's ought a try and be prepared for the consequences that might happen.

If you want someone to like you, just be yourself. If you are happy, out-going, and smile all the time, people will be attracted to you. Don't try hard to get anyone to like you, men or women. You have to know and like yourself before anyone else can!

There isn't any way to "get" someone to like you. I'm male, and I think I can speak for the male population here. If we are going to be interested in you it will be based on who/what you are. There are no magic tricks to getting the attention of a guy. We tend to be less involved in subtle hints. The best approach usually leans more towards the direct approach. I know this isn't always easy to do, but it gets a definite answer. Just don't expect to change his mind once he makes it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone and thanks for answering my message!!

Anyways i really need some major tips on how to get a guy to like me i need flirting tricks (expessialy from girls) but for guys what gets your attention?? Thanx

Don't. Changing yourself, using tricks traps etc just adds fuel to a future disaster. You are you and unique in this world. If a man can't see and like the real you then he is not the "BEST" one for you.

Kevin