He seemed to make little advances, now he teases/mocks me like this:what to think?

There is this guy from my class who teases me a lot. We met 3 months ago and go along well, he is nice and funny, we became friends. But he really teases me all the time and seems to love it. For instance, he blocks my way or follows me when i'm trying to do stg, he jokes a lot about me, (about what I say, do, he even compares me to a kitten sometimes, because I look a bit harmless I guess, I'm petite, with big innocent eyes...), or looks at me with crazy devouring eyes and get really close physically to play the "weird guy who stalks girls on the street" cause he knows i hate guys who hit on us on the street (sounds weird when i write it... it's actually funny when he does it, sometimes he says "hi. how are you ?? you look pretty "and things like that while doing it). Sometimes he puts his face just 15 centimeters away from mine and looks into my eyes to tease me/make me uncomfortable, especially when i'm a bit avoidant cause i'm tired or in a bit of a bad mood. And lots of things like that...there have been a few sexual jokes also.

He had strange gestures 3 months ago actually now that i think of it, like putting his hand on my lower back to guide me while entering a room, things like that. I'm not the best at flirting I must say...He doesn't do it anymore though. Just the teasing the whole time...it's very funny most of the time, sometimes he really tries to piss me off though.

The mocking part is kind of a part of his humour, he does it to many people I think, but for the rest that includes more physical interaction I'm not that sure... does it seem like he could like me, feel attracted ? I must say I'm starting to actually like him but I'm confused. He doesn't make or move or ask me out. He is hard to figure out

He really does this all.the.time.