Wow

Ninja Extrodinare

Ninja Extrodinare

Hi people, I just wanted to say that everyone who posts here or replies to posts, are some pretty wicked people. Havens like this wouldn't exist if nobody cared.

I just wondered if you all knew how briefly you came into someone's life, not even close to physically seeing them, and had such tremendous impact for the better. Whether or not the person actually did what you said.

It's just nice to see complete strangers helping eachother.

I just wanted to say that.

Peace.

Hi people, I just wanted to say that everyone

who posts here or replies to posts, are some pretty wicked people. Havens like this wouldn't exist if nobody cared. I just wondered if you all knew how briefly you came into someone's life, not even close to physically seeing them, and had such tremendous impact for the better. Whether or not the person actually did what you said. It's just nice to see complete strangers helping eachother. I just wanted to say that. Peace.

I don't know about anyone else, but to me, if we can't share our life lessons with someone who may need them, then the personal gain is somewhat diminished. This truly is one of the benefits of technology. Peace to you.

Yes, there are ssome pretty wicked people here. Thanks for all your kind words and I hope you will stop by often.

In your earlier days, were you a Teenage Mutant Ninja Extrodinaire? I loved those cartoons...