I need to start talking to her.

She waits for me after a couple classes, she follows me around at lunch, but I can positively tell you right now she's not interested in me. It's very difficult to explain; I don't even understand at all, for one. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't, um . . . marry her if I could. I don't really want to give the three pages of background on this one. She knows I want something, she knows I'm a total creep, and pities me enough to give me chances to talk to her, but I don't know what to say. And whenever I do talk to her, I end up frowning and saying repeatedly "I have nothing else to say." I'm pretty worried about what I did today. I ignored her basically, again, after she said, "hi _____(my name)." I share a class with her, pretended she didn't exist. I have a locker right next to hers, which I haven't used since the beginning of the year to avoid her. I was thinking maybe I'd in the morning use it and . . . I don't know. Please, please, someone just tell me explicitly what to do. She wastes enourmous amounts of time on me, and I throw it right back in her face. I'm scum.

Hi Welund,

From what u've written I gather that:

1. You like her a lot

2. She likes you coz she's following u arnd and trying to talk to u

3. u're nervous around her?

Is it that u've said/done something to her in the past to her that you really regret? Or is it that u're just very nervous around her, and don't know what to say?

Just be yourself - go up and say "hi" to her, and get a coffee with her - things aren't always as complicated as they seem..