chatting w/op sex

Ok.. its been a whilw since Ive been here until a few days ago. Im going to post on a subject I have before.... its still happening.

The other day I posted about me and my hubby fighting but today Im asking for help on a different issue. My husband likes to chat with women online all the time. It wouldnt be so bad if he didnt try to hide it. For instance, we are at a library right now so I could get some homework done for school and he is chatting to so chick. When I go up behind him to ask a question he hurries up and closes the window so I cant see what they are saying. I trust my husband but I feel betrayed. He kows how I feel about this. He stopped talking to other girld online for about 4-5 months (mainly because we didnt have internet during that time).

I really dont know how to handle this anymore. I have tried talking to him about it. Please help me.

You need to tell him either the internet chatting goes or you go. He can say its no big deal, just some innocent chatting. But what if he starts building an emotional bond with one of these girls and then runs off to meet her in person one day? If he loves you he'll stop. If not find a new man.

I don't think that is acceptable behavior. He should not be chatting with other girls - in person or online like that, especially when he knows it hurts your feelings. He should confide and express himself to you only as the female person to hear things from.

You should say something like, "I know you're just chatting and it's a small thing, but since it bothers me so much, would you please not do it since you care about how I feel?" If you fight over it and demand he stop, he might want to do it secretly and resent you for being controlling or something....