So one of her friends calls her all the time

And it annoys the hell out of me. The kid might be gay, but he says he isn't and everyone else isn't really sure if he is or not.

Anyway, they're good friends, no problem. He calls her all the time, now we have a problem. It seems when he calls, I'm always over there. She never calls him, and they only talk for a couple minutes, but it gets a bit annoying. Lauren always apologizes for him calling because it pisses me off a bit, but it's not her fault at all and I don't get mad at her for it, that would be stupid.

I've asked him to stop calling her all the time but he doesn't want to listen.

Are you threatened by this gay kid? If no, then what do you care who calls her and how long they talk?

Who are you, some guy named Vinnie, gonna teach 'dis galoot a lesson about callin' your girl? He's clearly a kid that feels close to her. If yuo're not threatened by her, you're going to have to find a way to get over of him. Being mean to him will reflect badly on you.

Not to mention that you can't control her cirlce of friends anymore than she can control yours.

• Author

Well, he says he doesn't like her, but it definitely seems like he does, if you saw the way he looked at her you'd know what I was talking about.

I know she's not going to leave me for the kid, but read what I said in the sentence above.

Aren't you the same guy that was bitching that he didn't like how affectionate his girlfriend is to her friends? And now you're bitching because her guy friend calls too much?

You know, I'm starting to think you're the one with the problem.

• Author

Gotta find some place to vent, might as well be here where there aren't any consequences.

I've noticed something though, I posted this before I masturbated.

Now, I don't really care, and I masturbated earlier.

What's the deal with that?

Originally posted by TylerC

Gotta find some place to vent, might as well be here where there aren't any consequences.

You're obviously gay and in love with this guy. Come out of the closet and admit your love for him.

:laugh:

Well, he says he doesn't like her, but it definitely seems like he does, if you saw the way he looked at her you'd know what I was talking about.

I know she's not going to leave me for the kid, but read what I said in the sentence above.

I still say..... what's the big whoop? Unless you're insecure about this guy, let it the hell go.

You've been hanging out with your girlfriend and her friends too long and you've become a drama queen. Shouldn't you be out playing football or console games? You're sitting around worrying about your girlfriend way too much. :p