cheating signs

sherry

What are the signs that a man is cheating? i'm asking because i've seen good relationships in which the man is cheating and the girlfriend doesn't know about it. i don't want to be one of them.

1. Abrupt change of daily and weekend schedule.

2. Working unusual hours.

3. Not seeing him as often.

4. Going out of town more than usual...or beginning to go out of town (they often stay in town but they you they are going out of town)

5. Taking phone calls to another room while you are at his place. Getting an extra phone line. Getting rid of caller ID and *69 service.

6. An abrupt change of days the man sees the lady.

7. Odd behavioral changes. A sudden change in dress, grooming or increased attention to those.

There are more. I got these from Ann Landers newspaper column but these are all I can remember. I'm sure there are more.

If a lady is in a close relationship with a man and he is cheating on her, if she is unable to tell using her own good sense and intuition, she doesn't belong with him anyway...in my opinion.

Hi Sherry,

Just follow your gut feeling, it's usually not wrong.

You can't know for SURE he's cheating unless you have clear proof.

You may suspect something though if

-he's working unusually late all of a sudden or staying out late.

-he's not somewhere he said he would be...and it starts happening often.

-he's vague and defensive about what he's been doing and who he was with when he's not with you.

-he seems cold and distant. there's a change in his sex habits.

-he's spending a lot of money and you don't know where it's going to.

-he's dressing much better, or taking a shower right away when he comes home.

...and the list goes on.

But these things doesn't necessarily mean he's cheating. it might just be a change in his lifestyle. anyway, let your gut feeling guide you.