24 no gf or date ever

i have a problem . i am a 24 yr old college student , yea i talk to gals and all -make small talk but i never been on a date, had a gf, or even a gal that was a freind lol. yea i have female aquintances, they come and go all the time but at the same time i have a lot of guy aquintances and no freinds or either sexes. i am a loner. always has been since elem school. i am not gay. ppl from other forums tell me to jsut ask her out... well i did and they said NO. i am not ugly either. 5 7 140lbs asian male. why am i havin so much trouble finding freinds or even a date or gf. ppl from other forums tell me not to be so desperate and clingy and i tried taht but if u don;t go to them they won't go towards u. some ppl will but most ppl i find are just as shy as me

Its all about mentality, seriously.

You just have to make a good first impression, in the first 30 seconds most girls have decided if they'd go out on a date with you. From your appearance to how you speak to them. They just fill in the rest of the blanks on their own before getting to know you.

I suggest you read a site such as http://www.askmen.com they have a good section on dating and ice breakers etc. Just get yourself spread around a bit more and do not dwell on the people that refuse to go out on a date. I get told no about 3/4 of the time, I just accept it and move on. Yeah the first few times it felt bad, but I dont take any notice now.

• Author

hey guys do u believe in the first 30 sec, or first 10 min or 20 min of talking to a gal, that she is able to determine if she wants to date you or not. personally i think its kinda of too fast and undetermined, i think u have to talk and now somebody more, but i talked to other ppl a person on another forum and he said this was the case. what do u guys think. i want some opionons a gal opinion would be nice.ok is this this case with making freinds too-couple of minutes of talking and they get to now if they wanna be ur friend

Well friends and i'm going to exchange bodily fluids with you are two different things.

Its the same with any meeting, first impressions are what count. Though what I said above applied to meeting girls in bars and clubs. There is usually too much background noise for a proper discussion to get to know you so even if you are a nice guy if you appear to be nervous then its going to put them off. Remember that they'll probably be getting hit on by many guys in a single night

Yeah getting to become friends with a girl and then dating is the ideal solution. But who honestly has time to get to invest that much into a relationship and then consider dating?