accidently left panties at his house

He's just a booty call and I don't want him to think I'm one of those girls. I truly didn't think about them until I got home and was getting ready for bed.

What should I say? I'm new to this kind of thing. Or should I let it go?

sorry, phone stinks aand cannot figure out how to delete this one

Edited by aprilisi
posted thread twice
lollipopspot
He's just a booty call and I don't want him to think I'm one of those girls. I truly didn't think about them until I got home and was getting ready for bed.

How did you not notice that when you got dressed you didn't put on any underwear?

I would just let it go. If it's a "booty call" then he already thinks you're one of those kinds of girls. I don't mean that in a shameful way - I mean that he already knows that you're easygoing about sex in a noncommittal relationship (and he obviously shares the same value). Leaving your underwear or not is not a big deal in that context. He may read it as an accident, or have the same question I do about why you didn't notice.

• Like 3
  • Author

Guess its more of a FWB. When I say one of those girls I mean a girl that feels the need to "accidently" leave her stuff to mark her territory. I know what this is. A beneficial situation between 2 friends when we get sexually frustrated. We each know that we are currently only sleeping with each other, for 2 months now. After taking a break for over a year while he was involved with someone. We share our dating horrors. I've had friends who leave their stuff on purpose. I'm not like that.

I have no idea. My only excuse is I had just woken up and I remember him taking then off and flinging them accross the room, we got a laugh out of it....so they weren't with my other clothes.

stillafool

Since you two are just FWB you might text him to let him know. He may not want the next girl to find them.

littleplanet

This is my laugh of the day

(in a good way)

I recall ( a long, long time ago) having a top drawer in my chest of drawers - that was filled up with "trophies" of (what you left behind)

and the funniest thing - when I took off traveling to distant parts.....returned back to that same house I shared with a bunch of single friends - months later - to discover that the chest had been emptied and used by someone else.

God knows what ever happened to the trophies............................

(I never asked.)

I wouldn't worry too much about this.

It is far more humor than harm.

The next time you go over, if you see them just announce "There they are! I forgot them last time" and then take them with you. That way, he will know since you're now taking them, that it was truly an oversight and not for the purpose of marking territory. Or if you don't see them just casually bring it up when you're there next that oops, I accidentally left some panties have you seen them?

It's not a big deal if you do either of those things.

I remember him taking then off and flinging them accross the room, we got a laugh out of it....so they weren't with my other clothes.

Things sound pretty relaxed between you two - seems like you could just laugh this off, too, then.

• Author

Yeah, its relaxed. I remember talking about those girls with him once, he said in college there was a girl who would always leave something important. Her cell phone, her coat, diamond earrings. And how obvious it was.

I texted him, he's at work so probably won't get it till later. Just hope he knows me well enough to know I wouldn't do it on purpose and ertainly don't want one of his kids to find them lol

I texted him, he's at work so probably won't get it till later. Just hope he knows me well enough to know I wouldn't do it on purpose and ertainly don't want one of his kids to find them lol

Ha ha... that depends: did he fling them across the living room, or his bedroom?

• Author

Bedroom, thank God lol I can just see the kids moving the furniture again to make a fort and finding them behind the couch

• Like 1
  • Author

went over again last night, this guy in intaitable asked him where they were and he said no, that he was starting a tophy drawer with them lol so glad to see he took it that way. And he seriously would not give them back.

HeavenOrHell

Why make a big deal of it, it's just a pair of nickers, who cares. It's just a humorous situation, nothing serious.

• Like 1
Why make a big deal of it, it's just a pair of nickers, who cares. It's just a humorous situation, nothing serious.

I don't think she is making a big deal out of it.. Did you see this:

...he said no, that he was starting a tophy drawer with them lol so glad to see he took it that way.

Between the "lol" and the "glad to see", it seems like she's pretty relaxed and good humored about it.

HeavenOrHell

Not making a big deal of it would be *not* posting about it on a public message board :rolleyes:

I don't think she is making a big deal out of it.. Did you see this:

Between the "lol" and the "glad to see", it seems like she's pretty relaxed and good humored about it.

thefooloftheyear

sorry, phone stinks aand cannot figure out how to delete this one

"scratches head"....

TFY

• Like 2