I'm jealous of his ex-crushes.

I'm didn't realize I was such a jealous person and I hate it. I hate it when his ex-crushes show up one day and they hang out to catch up or whatever. It really bothers me. Recently my friend helped out this girl he had a crush on 5 years ago. She came back to visit and told him to take a day off of work to take her to the unversity college campus tour. He took the day off. He told me. I told him I didn't like the idea of him hanging out with this girl he use to have a crush on. He says they're just friends. So...they hang out for half the day. By the time I thought they should be done....giving them a 1 hour tour, 1 hour at the counselor office, then off to lunch for maybe about 3 hours. Well....I called 5 times, he didn't pick up, so I got upset. He said he was out shopping for my parents to buy a Chinese New Year gift. He did show up with a box of cookies, but how long does it take to shop a box of cookies??? So....what bugged me the most was the fact that he took a day off for her when normally he'd tell me to wait for the Friday that he's off for me to hang with him. This girl knows he has a gf and even asked him to go to Vegas with her this weekend so she has someone to hang with since she's going with her older sis and the kids. He said, "No, I have to work." Her sister even told him to go too, thinking he's a great catch...same ethnicity, great job, great money.

He's always having these ex-crushes show up. This is the 4th one. I was like, "So, who's the next girl I have to deal with?"

Am I overreacting?

I think its crossing over the line. Just her getting a campus tour and maybe lunch is reasonable. But she shouldn't be asking him to go to Vegas for the weekend. I would give that idea a big HELL NO!!! That's also not cool that he didn't answer his phone for all that time either. I would tell him he needs to cut back on the ex girls.