Alright... this is a bit embarassing... but...

Alright, big problem. I'm madly in love with my girlfriend, and she is with me, so we've decided to take that big step and have sex. It's my first time and I'm a bit shaky as to how to do it etc. but we tried Thursday and... well... I couldn't get it in. I know it's probably an odd question, but can anyone help us?

P.S Yes I did use a condom if you simply MUST know =)

Alright, big problem. I'm madly in love with my girlfriend, and she is with me, so we've decided to take that big step and have sex. It's my first time and I'm a bit shaky as to how to do it etc. but we tried Thursday and... well... I couldn't get it in. I know it's probably an odd question, but can anyone help us?

P.S Yes I did use a condom if you simply MUST know =)

you couldnt get it in? could you locate the right hole? im hoping that this experience was not one of the first you've had with female orifices. i stongly recommend lubricant. and using your hands and figers to guide it on. also, certsin positions, like the female on top in the sitting position are better for "getting it in". e-mial me if oyu have a ny further questions...i feel your pain!:)

you couldnt get it in? could you locate the right hole? im hoping that this experience was not one of the first you've had with female orifices. i stongly recommend lubricant. and using your hands and figers to guide it on. also, certsin positions, like the female on top in the sitting position are better for "getting it in". e-mial me if oyu have a ny further questions...i feel your pain!:)

--Dude, I agree with her. I've been there. I had the same problems. It's sort of awkward at first, huh? The girl on top in the sitting position works best to get it in, also you can guide it in with your hands, or better yet, let her do it. Good luck,

--Dude, I agree with her. I've been there. I had the same problems. It's sort of awkward at first, huh? The girl on top in the sitting position works best to get it in, also you can guide it in with your hands, or better yet, let her do it. Good luck,

if it didn't slide right in there, she wasn't ready! maybe she was just too nervous!! if you're both over 21, try a glass or two of wine to loosen up before your next try....you'll both be less inhibited.

My best advice is this...don't be in such a hurry to do the cannonball that you totally miss the pool. In other words...SLOW DOWN!!!!!! Make sure both of you are really ready before jumping right in. LOTS OF FOREPLAY!!! By the time both of you are worked up, believe me...you'll be able to easily navigate the ship into harbor, my friend.

• 2 weeks later...