should I go with him

Well I have a problem and I could really use some advice.Well Ive been friends with this guy since i was 11, he lived two house up from me we hung aroung each other all the time then one day he moved away a few years later he came back to stay with his granmother to help her out because his granpa was sick, we reunited and fell in love, we got engaged, then he ended moving back to where he came from and I plan to go up there at the end of the summer to be with him, leaving my family and friends.He had to move back for work and his daughter.So in your opinion would this be totally drastic and stupid, or should I really follow my heart and go and be with him????

please help!!!!!!!

Worldly One
Well I have a problem and I could really use some advice.Well Ive been friends with this guy since i was 11, he lived two house up from me we hung aroung each other all the time then one day he moved away a few years later he came back to stay with his granmother to help her out because his granpa was sick, we reunited and fell in love, we got engaged, then he ended moving back to where he came from and I plan to go up there at the end of the summer to be with him, leaving my family and friends.He had to move back for work and his daughter.So in your opinion would this be totally drastic and stupid, or should I really follow my heart and go and be with him????

please help!!!!!!!

My Dear,

I need more info to give advice on:

have you had a relationship with him??

his daughter?? by who?? where's his wife??

your age and his now???

This is too vague of a problem to advise on till you give more info.

Sincerely

W.O.