should i be upset??

okay, it is friday night. yesterday my BF (of 7mos) told me he had made plans to go meet up with two of his friends (females, one who is married) from his old college. plans dont include me. should i be feeling upset like i am? much advice appreciated. this could be the first time i am ever upset at something in our relationship. what do i say? i havent said anything.

tell him how you feel,turn it around how would he like it if u went out with two guys,he may just turn round and say you dont trust me which could be a whole new issue.id just tell him i felt abit uncomfortablw with the idea,kinda depends how long uve been together aswell if its only like a month or week its not really at the 'serious stage' and in his view you may not have a right to say who he can go out with :confused:

I think he should have invited you too and that is unacceptable that there was another couple and a girl (for him?) while you were excluded, on a Friday night.... So you were supposed to just stay home thinking about him out there having fun? Men do all of this because women let them get away with it and it is hard for them to speak up, so if you are strong enough, you should say something definitely. :confused:

thanks. yes i did say something, and he appologized. i refused to see him, i have to go to work and i really dont need to get all emotional before work. You are right, i should not let this slide by, and i am glad i didnt. i will update you guys on the situation. thanks for the advice. :o

I can tell you one thing-there's no way in hell I'd let my girlfriend be running around with 2 other guys for a night.