here, need with emotion of jealousy

Okay I love my girlfriend. And If she left me I would be sad and upset. BUT I do not think I would be jealous of who her new bf would be. It does cause some discomfort. But im not full blown jealous. Its like this, I love her, and I would be heartbroken and sad if she left me, but I would not really be jealous. IDK CONFUSING.

• Like 1

Jealousy is a destructive emotion. It doesn't mean love.

You are fine. You value her while you are together but are realistic enough to understand that if a relationship ends, life goes on.

PegNosePete

Dude you are way over-thinking this.

Why are you trying to predict how you'd feel in a totally hypothetical situation that may never occur? And even if it did how could you possibly know what had happened before those events which may have altered your feelings or opinions?

You're tying yourself in knots over nothing. Relax!

• Author

I really don't knownif I'm the jealous type or not. First relationship ever. And it's with my best friend. I always lost interest in girls as soon as they liked me. But that didn't happen with me and my best friend. But I only seem to get jealous before dating ad during infatuation stage. Anythig after infatuation stage I just never get jealous really