mistakes

Tugboats

ok, i really really really like this girl, but she doesnt trust me for something that happened over a year ago. we both like each other but last year she wanted me so much, but i didnt like her like that then and sh was really hurt. i have been trying to get with her for almost 4 months now and during it i hooked up with another girl on new years cause a. i didnt think the girl i want now liked me b. i didnt want that to ruin my night c. so i ended up flirting with another girl and thats where it lead to. so i really dont know what to do and i hope someone replys to this. thanks. peace

-tuboats

If the girl doesn't trust you, it's not likely she'll want to get anything started with you. A relationship that starts out with trust issues from day one has real problems. Those usually don't enter the picture until later if they come at all.

If you have apologized to her long ago, or even recently, and she still has problems with whatever you did to her, then you just need to move on and forget about her.

Now, you didn't say what the trust issue was. However, if it's just because you didn't want to date her when she wanted to date you that's more of a timing situation. Most women will give you a perfect window of opportunity. If you're not ready, too bad. There aren't many times you get a second chance. Rejection is far too painful for most sane people to risk a second time.

Let her know you would love to go out with her and leave it at that. The ball is in her court. You had every right to go after someone on New Year's Eve who was receptive...so if the girl you like didn't appreciate that, it's just too bad...for her and for you.

Date girls that want to date you and forget the ones with head problems. Life is way too short.