update and a happier question

Thanks Tony, I was really out of line and immature before... fortunately my guy is incredibly forgiving, I tend to dwell on our arguments until it comes to an "end" but this time I just dropped it, I realised that the thought of losing him was a lot worse than the thought of waiting another month to see him again... So things are going pretty well right now. We're both working a lot but since I'll be in Japan on a visa that doens't allow me to work next year, I decided to save money and he wants to help me buy a cell phone so we can talk a lot... so we're doing pretty well I tihnk. Thanks for the advice.

And just because I'm asking everyone lately... Does anyone have suggestions of some things for us to do when he visits me here? We're going to be staying at my parents' house in Virginia, not close enough to DC to go there so any really famous landmarks are out... but I know we can do a lot of tihngs even in a pretty small town. They won't get our movies for a few months so he wants to go see a movie before his friends can! And the night before he leaves it will be a few days early for our 6-month anniversary so I'm planning to go to the nicest restaurant I can afford and go up to a spot on the mountains where we can see the whole city... I'm pretty sure those are good ideas but I'm looking for some more romantic and/or "American" things that we can do... so what's the swetest thing you can imagine a girl doing for the guy she loves??? ^_^

yes, take him up there, and give him a good Blow Job...

He will appreciate a good head in the mountains,

Take some red wine with you, and some strawberries

Good Luck

Thanks Tony, I was really out of line and immature before... fortunately my guy is incredibly forgiving, I tend to dwell on our arguments until it comes to an "end" but this time I just dropped it, I realised that the thought of losing him was a lot worse than the thought of waiting another month to see him again... So things are going pretty well right now. We're both working a lot but since I'll be in Japan on a visa that doens't allow me to work next year, I decided to save money and he wants to help me buy a cell phone so we can talk a lot... so we're doing pretty well I tihnk. Thanks for the advice. And just because I'm asking everyone lately... Does anyone have suggestions of some things for us to do when he visits me here? We're going to be staying at my parents' house in Virginia, not close enough to DC to go there so any really famous landmarks are out... but I know we can do a lot of tihngs even in a pretty small town. They won't get our movies for a few months so he wants to go see a movie before his friends can! And the night before he leaves it will be a few days early for our 6-month anniversary so I'm planning to go to the nicest restaurant I can afford and go up to a spot on the mountains where we can see the whole city... I'm pretty sure those are good ideas but I'm looking for some more romantic and/or "American" things that we can do... so what's the swetest thing you can imagine a girl doing for the guy she loves??? ^_^

Hi Yumi,

I live in Virginia, right outside of DC, but I'm familiar with most of VA. If you tell me what city/area you'll be in, I can give you some suggestions of what there is to do and see.

You could go to some fairly cheap bed&breakfast's, inns, or cabins near the mountains too...they will make for a romantic overnight getaway. Let me know the area and I'll see what I can do.

We'll be in Roanoke... we'll only be there for a few days tohugh. I considered getting a room for one night at the Peaks of Otter Lodge, but since we'll only be there for four whole days and part of a fifth, I think that might be kind of inconsiderate to my parents....